Michael Jackson's Birthday

Katherine Attends Celebration

8/29/2011 4:35 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0829_katherine_jackson_getty
Michael Jackson's mother, Katherine Jackson, was among those gathered yesterday at the Jackson family home in Gary, IN to celebrate Michael's birthday.

He would have been 53 today.

Eleonora49

Dear Michael Happy B-day !!!!!With love

SoniaMadji

Happy Birthday Dear Michael Jackson
l wish you all the hapiness of the world.
You are my angel, my strength and my support. And you are also the gift that God has blessed me with. I promise to love you forever and ever. I wish you a very sweet and happy Birthday. :) <3 *LONG LIFE TO THE KING OF POP*

anna

on this very special day i just want to say happy birthday Michael love you from the bottom of my heart love Kathrine Prince Paris and Blanket, for me Michael will always be alive in my heart and my mind.MAY GOD CONTINUE BLESS U MICHAEL U HAVE A BIG LOVING HEART GOD BLESS U FOREVER.

LOVE U FOREVER MICHAEL.

Butterfly

So so sad

LOVE AND MISS MJJ

super-fan

Happy birthday from Germany, we will never forget you. We love you and support the jacksons !!!

peace

superfan

Praised1

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MICHAEL JACKSON

gayforliztaylor

He gambled on being resuscitated in time, but lost.
true. it's obvious that he had mental handicaps.
he just had pointy unstable flesh on his nose ...not even naive, eccentric stars smile away with a horrific, butchered monstrosity of a face and then ignore all dangers involving
carelessly inviting stupid kids and doctors in his home.
wouldn't mj want murray to play with murderers in prison?
after all, mj was desperate to show love to killer boys in the juvenile detention center. how would propofol want to meet its next victim? one victim craved the danger.... another victim will suffer the consequence of worshipping the crime inviter.

idiot katherine listened to her darling husband and begged for mj concerts.
she couldn't help but gossip about mj's angry denial of mental illness and drug lie, and his refusal to stop cutting his toothpick nose. she abused mj again and again; all the while selling her denials of his impending death.
she ignored his sedative crime and weight loss.
then again, momma always buried her head in bibles that she said she sold door to door on june 25, 2009.
mj must feel proud now that he heard katherine's fans cheering. fanatics are hoping to buy belts autographed by mj kids and lovely joe jackson. cry all the way to your land of fake support...katherine the money grubber.

Luz

Happy Birthday, Michael. I love you and I'll miss you forever!

Lee lee

Happy Birthday Michael. We miss you everyday.

MARYLINE

On this beautiful day, I just want to say to you that you are not alone. Michael, You have changed my vision of life and make me better. I would always be faithful and by your side. It is thanks to your example that I want to help the others now and save our planet. Thanks infinitely to show me that way... Miss you everyday more - Maryline (33 years old)

countdown

Happy Birthday
<33

monkeybrains

who is the guy in the wig?? third from the left. i think that after he caught on fire, he was taken into hiding to begin his transformation into a woman. in his place was a disney animatronic. mj didnt die from an overdose, his main circuit board was fired and they couldnt get any japanese techs to fix it cos of the tsunami. hence all the secrecy and confusion about the body. the whole while the real michael was undergoing hormone therapy and transforming into what you see in the picture. and dont try to tell me thats auntie so and so, cos its not, its michael.

Mary

Michael we will never forget you and what you gave the world! we miss you and we love you forever!
Happy B-day Angel! may you celebrate in heaven....

Ms. Bradley

It is so insensitive to write such comments that some of you people make about Michael, and his mother. if you cant say something positive please don't say nothing at all. Michael was about love, that's right, about love. All the cruel things that you write problem make him turn over in his grave, and he certainly would not approve. If you are not a fan then let it be, and stop hating on Michael and his family. Michael was a great man a loving man, and he did so much for the world 350.000.000 dollars to charity more than any celebrity ever gave. Thank you Michael Jackson. Now trip on that. God was pleaseed with Michael, was he pleased with you. Read Matthew cpt 25 when I was hungry did you feed me, naked did you clothe me.