Michael Jackson

Molestation Talk

Banned from Manslaughter Trial

8/29/2011 4:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0825_michael_jackson_BN
A judge has ruled that witnesses will NOT be allowed to discuss Michael Jackson's child molestation case during Dr. Conrad Murray's manslaughter trial.

L.A. County Superior Court Judge Michael Pastor said any testimony relating to the molestation case is irrelevant -- and would be distracting and misleading to the jury.

The judge also banned Arnie Klein from testifying -- after prosecutors argued the defense would try to blame the dermatologist for the death ... and take away attention from the man on the hot seat -- Dr. Murray.

The Neko Nation

The molestation isn't irrelevant to the innocent boys he molested. It amazes me that a drug addicted pedophile like this piece of trash is so loved.

kanyeisgay

HEY TMZ WHERE IS THE "KATT WILLIAMS DISSES MEXICAN "YOUTUBE STORY ? WOW YOU GUYS ARE SLOW!

MiMi

Scott: 31 minutes ago

Good one Mimi hope to see you around after Sep 8th I hope all is water under the bridge by then.

On that note unlike Greg I do have to work tomorrow.

Peace.

---------------------------------------------------------

Huh?

This post is the first time I have posted on this board. Either you need to clean your glasses or ease up on the beer.

Maybe both LoL

Pat

To bad, I was hoping the world would finally see what most of us knew to be true in the first place, and that is Mike was nothing but a perverted child molester who paid his victims families off to avoid prison.

Murphman

Wow thats not strange at all. He looks normal to me....

kitnmeisner

BUT ARNIE KLEIN ISN'T RELIABLE IN TELLING THE TRUTH, WOULD YOU WANT THAT TO TRY TO BE TRUTHFUL ON MICHAEL'S SIDE. I DON'T TRUST HIM AS FAR AS I CAN THROW HIM.

DON'T GET ME WRONG YOU'RE PROBABLY RIGHT BUT I DON'T TRUST THAT HE'LL FOLLOW THE RULES IN COURT AND TELL THE TRUTH. TOOK ME A WHILE TO REALIZE WHAT A CREEP HE WAS.

kim

I believe that he may have molested kids but if that's the case his DR should've turned it in, not waited till his a.. was on the line. Also regardless of any of that he was a DR. and should've conducted himself as a true DR. would have.

HumanNature

THIS CASE IS ALL ABOUT CON "QUACK" THE MURDERER!!!!!

FOR HIM TO BE A CARDIOLOGIST, HIS ACTION ALONE WAS NEGLIGENT, ERRONEOUS, DANGEROUS, MALICE, DISREGARD FOR HUMAN LIFE AND CRIMINAL!!!!

ACCEPT YOUR FATE AND CONTACT THE PROSECUTION OFFICE ASAP TO PLEAD "GUILTY" AND SURRENDER THAT "MEDICAL LICENSE"!!!!!

THIS IS "GREAT NEWS" ON THE "KING" BIRTHDAY!!!!

JUSTICE 4 MJ

JoynerDwight

i cant believe this!! me and my sister just got two i-pads for $42.77 each and a $50 amazon card for $9. the stores want to keep this a secret and they dont tell you. go here BidsOut.com

HumanNature

YOU CAN BELIEVE THAT MOLESTATION LIE 24/7 365 DAYS A YEAR!!!

FBI TRAVEL AROUND THE WORLD BEHIND THAT "EXTORTIONIST LIE" AND FOUND NOTHING!!!!

ZERO = 0

RACIST SNEDDON HAD 2 GRAND JURY + TRIAL = NOT GUILTY

ZERO = 0

KEEP REGURGITATING THAT BS "LIE", YOU WILL KEEP COMING UP WITH.......

ZERO = 0

JUSTICE 4 MJ

HumanNature

OhWell

YOU CAN'T FOOL ME!!!!

POSING AS MiMi!!!!!

WHAT A "JACKASS!!!

I SEE YOUR BOY, CON "QUACK" THE MURDERER IS GETTING READY TO GO STRAIGHT TO "JAIL"!!!!

WHERE THE LYING, 2FACE WHORING ADULTERER NEED TO BE!!!!

I KNOW HIS CURRENT WIFE, BLANCHE CAN'T WAIT!!!!

VOTE TO THROW CON "QUACK" THE MURDERER IN JAIL!!!!

HumanNature

OhWell

THANKS FOR LETTING US KNOW THAT YOU ARE SO "GAY" FOR CON "QUACK" THE MURDERER!!!!

HE'S WIFE BLANCHE DON'T EVEN WANT HIM!!!!

AND NICOLE ALVAREZ WILL DROP THAT "DOG" ONCE HE IS LOCKED UP!!!!

MAKE SURE YOU STAY IN CONTACT WITH THE "QUACK" WHEN HE'S IN PRISON!!!

HumanNature

POSEUR

YOU BETTER DO SOME RESEARCH ON THE "QUACK" AND HIS CURRENT WIFE, BLANCHE!!!

NICOLE ALVAREZ IS JUST HIS "WHORE"!!!

madisonfamous

hey there its me madison