Nancy Grace To Face Judges

On 'DWTS'

8/29/2011 9:40 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0829_nancy_grace_ex

Nancy Grace may actually suck up to judges -- rather than go after them -- in the next few months, because she's signed on to "Dancing with the Stars" ... TMZ has learned.

We're told Grace and her partner met for the first time in Atlanta last week.  This could be another Kate Gosselin situation, where Nancy practices in Atlanta so she doesn't miss her TV show ... then travels to L.A. once a week for the live performance.

So that's what she meant by "The Devil is Dancing Tonight."

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Jack

They should get Casey Anthony to compete against her, that would be worth watching.

Mary Bailey

What happened to Queen Latifah and Snooki, TMZ? You were so confident and adamant that they were going to be on this season, so where are they?

I guess the only exclusive here about Nancy Grace is that you've confirmed her participation. Wow, a confirmation of someone from a list that was floating around hours before this was posted. You guys are really on the ball!

Phreaky

Can't stand this woman and I don't care if DWTS thinks showing her in a different life will be ok for all the people that hate her, the SIGHT of her is vile and disgusting. Good luck with ratings.

Tony

Well....I know for sure I can look for something else to watch in this time slot now. This is the bottom of the barrel.

Googie

Ha ha ha, I'm voting for her.

cancelledaccount

I will be interested in this. She's such a witchy woman so it will be interesting to see if she can actually be nice. I've seen others in the past rehabilitate themselves.

Tammy

Do they not know the show's name? Where are the STARS that shoud be dancings? I guess I won't be watching yet another season. Bummer. I really liked it when it first started.

maria

I can't believe it! SPEECHLESS!not comment is comming to my mind really!money talks for sure !

serena

yeah, nice making light of a comment made about the anthony case, good job keeping it classy TMZ, I guess that's why you are the most respected gossip site online.....oh yeah that's right...you aren't.

magmax

She has a face like a closed fist.

Ann

Why don't we have nancy and chaz dance with each other. Now that is entertainment!

shelley

oh god! really? Yuck

Ya Mon

What first Chaz Bono, now this hogfarm big mouth beotch, they she rename the show "Dancing with the HOGS!!"

cjs

She will love it, get off her back, She didn't KILL a kid.

Rhubino

DWTS isn't scraping the bottom of the barrel. They've actually moved it to one side and are now drawing contestants from the slimy things that squirm about UNDER the barrel.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments