Russell Armstrong

Chilling 911 Call:

'My Friend Just Hanged Himself'

8/30/2011 9:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0829_russell_armstrong_ex_911

TMZ has obtained the 911 call made moments after the body of "Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" star Russell Armstrong was found on August 15 at a friend's home where Russell was staying.

You can hear the caller say, "My friend just hanged himself, do you understand? Come over here and stop asking questions."

As TMZ first reported, Russell's estranged wife Taylor Armstrong was also there when the body was found -- and you can hear the caller console her ... saying, "Come here Taylor, it's alright. It's alright, it's alright." The first words you hear a sobbing Taylor say are, "I need my psychiatrist."

Perhaps the most heartbreaking part is when the caller reveals Russell's 5-year old daughter is also at the house. At one point he says, "Taylor, have your daughter go away please."

The 911 operator asks if Russell is beyond help -- and the caller responds, "No, there's nothing you can do, it's nothing we can do. Just please come as soon as possible."

0816_russell_armstrong_footer

shelley

I do not want to listen. Just reading it gave me chills

CountryGal

Poor Taylor crying hysterically the entire 911 call. I did laugh when the 911 operator pretended to care. "oh wow that must be terrible". It was so fake, kinda like "yeah yeah yeah, I hear this **** all day long"

Dan

This is more chilling than Kris finding out that Kim was previously married. Kim and Kris trying to act-out their script about the revelation that Kim had been previously married is way more chilling than this call. KimAndKris.com

PhillipP

Cant wait to see how they work this into the show for the new season. This is a Godsend for Bravo.

kitty

why would you bring your daughter with you? They obviously knew something was wrong.

Dev

I liked the 911 operator. Empathetic. Do you think he had a reason to ask the condition of the body or was he just trying to satisfy a curiosity? "Is he all purple and stuff?"

justme

I adore TMZ and all but how in the hell are they getting all these 911 calls? There should be a law about privacy on that! It's not right. Again just sayin...

No comment

There is no rush for the police or fire to get there if he is dead, and obviously dead.
@ Just me, 911 calls and police/fird logs are public record.

aquanet

"I need my psychiatrist." ?

jane

NOW I have empathy for Taylor.

Cuppycake

WOW so kennedy was there!!! In all the reports it said she wasn't present!! How terrible!!!!

aquanet

Its a shock and all, but be a mother and get your kid out of there.

Jackie

So he hanged himself?...I will be back when you have the real truth.

Kelly R

Just because 911 calls are a matter of public record doesnt mean the public should ever need to hear them. Its sad that today's society has become so numb to death and misfortune that the heartbreak and emotions people are experiencing during crisis has become entertainment of sorts.

Drugsney Drinkhan

I feel terrible for Kennedy and his two sons, but I stand by what I said. I never like to speak ill of the dead but...What he did was a cowardly move,and he hurt alot of people. Rather than face the music for all his scams, he would rather leave 3 children without a father.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments