Pregnant Man

Chaz Bono Hurt My Chances

For 'Dancing with the Stars'

8/31/2011 5:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0830_thomas_beatie_preg_chaz_bono_EX
The Pregnant Man -- Thomas Beatie -- claims he SHOULD HAVE been chosen to compete on "Dancing with the Stars" this season ... but says, "Chaz Bono stole my thunder."

Beatie tells TMZ ... he reached out to casting in the hopes of landing a spot a few months ago -- but never got a call back. But after DWTS announced that Chaz would be on the show, Thomas says he thinks he knows why he was rejected -- the transgender quota had already been filled.

Thomas says he understands why producers wouldn't cast two famous transgender people on the show -- but he's still pretty bummed out ... telling us, "I wanted to try my new body out. I’m an athlete and I know I would have excelled."

There's always next season ...

0830_dancing_footer

Previous 15 Comments | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11

RIP

Last I checked, you had to have a penis to be considered a man. No Penis=NOT A MAN!! Just some super ugly attention whores!! Come back when you finally get a penis & can piss standing up!! No wonder this country so F***ed up!!

TMZReader

Thomas was not and never was a pregnant man. Men do not have a uteros, therefore they can NOT be pregnant. The fact that this person kept their FEMALE body parts should be a clue.

Stop feeding this nutcases need for attention!

Lee90

Both are not stars, but freaks.

cf

first off, it's not a "he," it's a "she." Chromosomes cannot lie as to what you were born as. Otherwise, the pregnant "man" is a woman with women's internal organs. duh

Dominic

Two chicks with a ridiculous case of penis envy. TV does not equal education, so many psychotic tools today

Jim

I'm a female to male transgender person, I have to agree about the one who had a baby. I remember when that came out it really took me back. I dont believe that is a female to male transgender person, some people will do anything for money or attention. All this other hate talk, I truely feel bad for your kids.

RT

Not being a hater, just the truth. If you have a vagina, you are not a MAN. Get over the "pregnant MAN" title. You cannot be a MAN and become pregnant, because you must have a womb. This is a woman that has had HER breasts removed. Like Chaz Bono, not a man... The "Vagina" is your first clue...

maria

Not to worry Thomas ,since DWTS became a FREAK show you will be in the next show ,you think you are a celebrity? not! you are just a sick freak!

Gail

I am a biological woman and have always felt totally comfortable as such. Even though I would be considered an educated person, I admit I don't really understand how transgendered people feel. I don't see how people can presume to judge a transgendered person when how transgenders say they feel is so outside the realm of experience of a "typical" person. Until you have walked in someone's shoes . . .

Previous 15 Comments | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11