Pregnant Man

Chaz Bono Hurt My Chances

For 'Dancing with the Stars'

8/31/2011 5:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0830_thomas_beatie_preg_chaz_bono_EX
The Pregnant Man -- Thomas Beatie -- claims he SHOULD HAVE been chosen to compete on "Dancing with the Stars" this season ... but says, "Chaz Bono stole my thunder."

Beatie tells TMZ ... he reached out to casting in the hopes of landing a spot a few months ago -- but never got a call back. But after DWTS announced that Chaz would be on the show, Thomas says he thinks he knows why he was rejected -- the transgender quota had already been filled.

Thomas says he understands why producers wouldn't cast two famous transgender people on the show -- but he's still pretty bummed out ... telling us, "I wanted to try my new body out. I’m an athlete and I know I would have excelled."

There's always next season ...

0830_dancing_footer

BEE

hey Pregnant MAN...your NOT a MAN and never will be...YOU were born Female and here's a tidbit...MEN can't conceive or give birth!! That's a Friggin FACT!! Soooo get over yourself...not sure even why TMZ gives you AIRTIME....

JJ

God Bless all for what they are or want to be ; HOWEVER there comes a time when the American Public just DOESN'T need to be over run with the bizarre and gross material the media is pushing.

Who cares what they are? Why does it BECOME news?

Oh well

TMZ said...."There's always next season ..."

I wouldn't bet on it!!

AnnieSH

To those saying preggo man isn't a man because lady bits are still there... Hello. Chaz Bono still has lady bits as well. Two women with a mastectomies.

Or like Chaz Bono says, "Gender is between your ears not your legs." Right. It's all in your head.

PaulWS

Two sideshow freaks that would I would prefer not be on my tv at all. Luckily I'm not gay so I don*****ch DWTS.

Professor Chaos

Ugh.
Gross and Grosser.

Katie

NEITHER of these two people are stars!!!!!

Lynn

WHY do people keep calling her a pregnant man?? No man has ever been pregnant. That's a confused WOMAN.

nathan

beatie isn't a star, she's a fake transgender. a true transgender would never stop taking meds and become pregnant.

Mandy

Like people want to see this freak on TV!! Someone ought to tell him that he is not really a man; if you have all the right hormones, are able to get pregnant, nourish a fetus in your womb, carry a baby for 9 months and then give birth - you ain 't no man!!! Get over it, sister!!!

He is Aniston dear friend

Chaz is not a real transgender. He still didn't undergo a change sex and still don't want to do it.

Chaz too me is confused and doesn't know if she wants to be a lesbian (sexual orientation) or be a man (transgender). He mixes all. He needs to loose weight asap !

Max Smart

You have to be either a D-list celebrity or celebrity off-spring to be on reality shows these days. "Pregnant Man" doesn't stand up, unless your dad is say, Bruce Willis. Hey I just found I've got an extra bone in my foot. I'm a freak. I think they should let me on DWTS.

moxie

Shouldn't these two be in some freak show somewhere?

karlew

Why don't they just change the name to Dancing with the freaks.

mannequin

"Dancing with Stars" needs to be renamed. "Dancing with Freaks" is more appropriate. No one of credibility would ever go on this show.