« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Kris Humphries

What Have I Gotten Myself Into?

9/1/2011 12:02 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

083111_TV_kim_still

Kim Kardashian dragged new hubby Kris Humphries along to tape her reality show in NYC and you could almost see him thinking ... "What have I gotten myself into?" Or maybe we're just projecting that on him.

Check out TMZ on TV -- click here to see your local listings!

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

AntiSocialForum.com

A fat ass drama queen that likes being pee'd on

CarneyIsGod

He should've known what he was getting himself into when he married the whole Kardashian family.

jack

this probably crossed his mind when he was given most of his wedding for free. The fact that the wedding was crawling with producers and camera men and crew might also have tipped him off!

Chris

Back to filming a pointless show about nothing.

Chris

You can clearly see the production crew read the lines to Kris Humphries as to what he will say next, and they have the nerve to call this cap a reality show? The only reality is Kim's fat a$$

THIN LIZZY

Frankengoof. FFRRIEND!!!!!!

Jackie

Can't feel sorry for him. Maybe such guys should stop being shallow.

Stiletto

Teah...but he knows what he "got into" on his wedding night...and all those that were there before.

Jason

Hope to GOD he signed a pre-nup. God knows this faux-wedding BS for ratings will tank within a season. You could already tell when the whole family flew down to Bora Bora - he already knew he was way over his head.

Professor Chaos

Well he gets to go home and pee all over Kim Kardashian after he sticks it in her fat ass. I'd put up with her phony reality crap too.

Murphman

Frankengoof lololol. When i look at him i think "ROCKY ROAD!". When I look at her...I feel like i gotta pee!!

Claus

He is not thinking anything. He is looking at his hand and saying "Me...Kris" "Look...people...Me Kris"

magmax

All this and a sex tape too. That's what he's thinking.

nicole

Lurch looks so outta place, I still can't get past his voice. I read she bought him a $500k Ferrari, how the hell can he fit in that, maybe with no roof. He's fugly

Swins

He has said NUMEROUS times in the past, that same thing so I don't think you are projecting at all.
He's a mediocre bench sitter, the marriage is a sham, he's getting paid $11 million for three years of the show. This was not a marriage but a business deal.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments