Octomom's Doctor

Judge Shoots Down

Medical License Plea

9/2/2011 1:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0902_mchael_kamrava_ex_gettyOctomom's doctor begged the court to temporarily return his medical license -- because he says he's "barely surviving" -- but a judge shot down his plea.

Dr. Michael Kamrava's license was revoked by the Medical Board of California on July 1, 2011 -- and earlier this week he filed documents asking the court to grant a stay of that revocation while he appeals the Board's decision.

In his filing, Kamrava says his "complete lack of income has resulted in my wife and I not being able to pay our bills and we are barely surviving." Kamrava goes on to say he will have to file for bankruptcy.

The court was not moved -- Kamrava's request was immediately denied.

jo

who the heck cares! he deserves what he got for being a quack!

Barbwire

All Kamrava has to do is move to another state and get licensed there. There is always the clinic in Mexico where the doctor who stood up for him in court also has a practice.
Kamrava is close to retirement age and should have saved up for early retirement.

Liberty4All

Hasn't this Doctor caused enough harm...I'm celebrating in the fact that he is going bankrupt!!

sky

Octo should sue the Dr. for child support .

austin15

i cant believe this!! me and my sister just got two i-pads for $42.77 each and a $50 amazon card for $9. the stores want to keep this a secret and they dont tell you. go here BidsGet.com

Liz

I think he should get it back. I mean it was Octomoms decision to want all those children, shes the idiot, not him.

me

Walmart can always use greeters.

me

Walmart can use some more greeters.

Areader

Hey Kamrava! Go back to your country!

Marni

why is it this doc gets revolked creating life and those like Micheal Jacksons doc. and so many others that have OD'd etc. go on perscribing meds that kill???? Not saying this was OK but just saying

Sarcia

Oh come on... give the guy a break, give him back his livelihood. It's been three years and I'm sure he learned his lesson. Beside, Dr. K will probably have to file for bankruptcy and apply for some other kind of Federal and State programs assistance and guess who will be picking up his tab?

If they can give that trifling arse Conrad Murray back his license and still let him play doctor, then they can do the same for Dr. Kamrava, at least Dr. K didn't kill anybody. jmo

Sarcia

I hear Nadya is doing extremely well in the finanical dept. "She just filmed Celebridate, which will air on HDNet in October. She also has the lead role in the horror movie 'Millenium,' which starts filming in September.

TeamNadya! Nadya Suleman is seriously kicking all doubters and hater ass! LOL

kitnplayn

This guy is stupider than he looks. It's very difficult to believe that he could possibly think that poverty would be a reason to argue for a medical license.

My Little Girls

I've followed Octomom from day one and her stories just keep on changing to what ever fits the interview.
After hearing all her lies, she stated on Dr. Drew, "I didn't want all those embryos but the Doctor had me sign a form while I was under anaesthetic and wasn't aware of what I was signing.
If this was the case, the People of California are off the hook and the Doctor is fully responsible for bring all those babies into the world.
Octomom... get the lawyer on board now, unless this is just another one of your made up stories.

Octomom, you have a great malpractice suit... IMO

demoncat

surely the guy was smart enough to stash money away for emergencies for he violated all ethics when he got octo mom pregnant with eight embroyes knowing she had six kids already. do not feel sorry for the doctor

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3