T.I.'s Wife

Prison Staff Took PICTURES

with Us at Tour Bus!!

9/2/2011 7:55 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0902_tiny_ti_tmz_EX
T.I.'s wife tells TMZ ... multiple prison officials actually saw the tour bus that picked up the rapper yesterday -- and even took photos with T.I. in front of it -- and NOBODY raised an issue.

Tameka "Tiny" Cottle tells us ... when the tour bus rolled up to the Arkansas prison yesterday, prison officials "Walked him over, took pics and told him good luck in life."

TMZ broke the story ... the warden ordered T.I. back into custody after he made the trek to his halfway house, claiming T.I. only informed officials he would be traveling in a van ... and not a tricked out tour bus.

But Tiny says, "This is a bunch of bulls**t ... they should have said something before he got on the bus ... T.I. would have politely gotten into a van."

She adds, "T.I. is one of the strongest individuals I know ... and they just trying to break him in more ways than one and it's not gonna work! 'Cause what God got for him, can't no man take that away ... period!"

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Johnny Carcinoma

That warden should be fired! What a waste of money and time for this non-event.

magmax

Just plain petty police state. It's not like they were selling lemonade on the bus.

c

Dear god she's hideous. What's the point of having that much money if that's what you have to sleep with?

Stormy

More and more tax dollars wasted every minute for something so freakin insignificant! There were no drugs and he tested clean - why don't they spend this time and money to try and catch those who truly need to be caught!

Jennyy

Total waste of time and money. I would understand if they found drugs or alcohol but this is very petty. Obviously the powers that be have decided to make things as hard as possible hoping he will breach. That really sucks.

Peter Sc

It is obvious that it has something to do with his skin problem.

Kmr1

So true Tiny, and people wonder why their personal life and finances suffer......those people need to understand all the havoc they bestow onto others will be bestowed on them. One way or another everything comes back on you. This cannot be prevented. When will those people ever learn. When you THINK your hurting some one your only hurting yourself and your family. Tsk Tsk

sheila

@c ... The relative beauty of his wife is HIS business and not for you to judge.

SYLVI212

Oh God! Tameka, can't you at least speak like you finished grade school???? And Peter SC, you are an idiot! I'm so damn tired of that excuse.

Kriss

5 minutes with her and I'll bet he begged to go back to prison...

Hanging to da lef

He should have been picked up by the TMZ tour bus..

Blaire

great use of grammar, tameka. jesus!

Bubbles The Chimp

Tiny could be a Teletubbie with that face.

mikeman

i'll wait until i see one of those pictures pop up here, but if that's the case sounds to me like once again some cops are milking a situation for all the revenue they can. if they exist, i'm sure tmz will get their hands on them.

ken

this reminds me of the penny ante crap the schools pull on kids who have an "un-authorized aspirin" in their possession....this is TYRANNY folks...right here right now......TYRANNY....and the justice system is broke....

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments