Snooki

This Is Why She Wasn't Asked

To Do 'Dancing With the Stars'

9/4/2011 8:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0904_snooki_dancing_video_tmz
Consider yourself warned.

0904_snooki_footer_2

maria

I can't believe they didn't ask this gross fat shallow disgusting pig to dance with DWTS ,the show is a freak show now it is where she belongs ,they have the situation ghetto dancing, what is the difference ? ghetto,trash,not smart,low class wannabee's ..never watch the trashy show never will!

jack

enough with the reality TV gossip. It's lame and no one cares what these idiots do.

Saph

If it ever gets renamed dancing with trashy sluts she could be in for a chance. I can't believe she has a boyfriend it's amazing how some cash makes you look attractive to others. In her case it would need to be a hell of a lot.

tellmeaboutit

Some people are pissing and moaning over Chaz Bono being on DWTS, but they watch this piece of garbage and the other d-bags on their crappy "reality" show. The dumbing down of America continues.

vain LA boy

What song is being played in the background?

Deborah

Why oh why are we shown these media hogs everyday? I think as much of her as I do the Kardashians. What's made them so famous, stupidity? Just plain trashy!

jack

Is that skank snooki pregnant now,she sure looks it from the photo

Sonya in Tx

She's not even Italian.....

Ray

She has a huge A%% and dances worse than "Elaine" on the old Seinfield show. What a piglet!

lcmb

I don't get her popularity. Who really gives a crap about these reality star publicity hounds? Honestly, America, wake up. Don't you have better things to do with your time than watch these clowns?

Mikey

Take her to the zoo.

bob

I would love to open up my hose all over her fun bags.

joecrabs

The Shizz these networks put in front of us and call it entertainment is laughable. It's a shame how they throw the word "star" around like if someone is on TV, they're a star. Dancing with the people who once had 15 minutes of fame would be a better name for that garbage.

Jackie

Slut

Nikki

Eww. She's one of the few girls i've ever looked at and thought "damn, she's ugly." I can usually see the beauty, or at least the normalcy, in a person's appearance even if they are fat, sloppy, scarred...whatever. But, she is really gross looking to me. And I normally think short girls are kinda cute looking but her height is just ick to me.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments