'Shear Genius' Star

Marriage Comes to a Split End

9/5/2011 12:47 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0902_johnathan_antin_sescie_ex
Hair god Jonathan Antin -- a judge on Bravo's hair-styling show "Shear Genius" -- has gotten the chop from his wife ... who just filed for divorce.

TMZ has obtained the divorce papers filed by Jonathan's wife, Sescie Antin -- whom Jonathan married back in 2006.

According to docs, Sescie cites irreconcilable differences for the split.

The couple has 2 children together -- a 5-year-old and a 4-year-old. Sescie has requested joint legal custody -- but she wants primary physical custody, with Jonathan getting visitation rights.

Sescie also claims she and Jonathan have a prenup -- which states that he will cover her mortgage and all home expenses until their youngest child is 21 -years-old.

Michelle

I thought he was gay too!!!

Mayu

he's straight?

Azzkicker

Dude is probably gay & got married for appearances sake...

If sense were common everyone would have it.

Split End. Oh, HA HA HA Ha Ha Ha ha ha heh heh...mmm. Got it.

me

She sounds like the typical baby owner!

Fallopia Lopez

He's straight?? I'm not joking, I seriously thought he was gay as the day is long. Not surprised by the article, though - he was the biggest petulant baby I've ever seen, and entirely full of steaming sh!%.

Bad Motherhugger

I misread her name as "Secsie" at first. The human brain is a funny apparatus...

SusanCoyote

What? He was married? Jeez, I though he was gay. I've never seen a straight guy cry that much, ever!

Aaron

Regarding his wife and her master plan to marry a rich. People FYI, being on TV dosen't mean that you're rich, as matter of fact Jonathan Antin is near broke. Here are the facts. 1) The man is a genius with a pair of scissors. 2). He is a product of the worst parenting possible which really isn't his fault. 3) Who gives a crap if he's gay or not and 4) Instead of a comment about his sexuality, a prayer for those children would be more helpful.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3