Soulja Boy

RIPPED By Military Vet

For Anti-Army Rap

9/5/2011 11:10 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0902_soulja_boy_tmz_ex
A proud military veteran is demanding an apology from Soulja Boy -- after the rapper posted a video saying, "f**k the army troops."

Soulja ignited a wave of controversy this week over his new song, "Let's Be Real" -- which includes the lyrics:

"F**k the FBI and the army troops ... fighting for what? Be your own man ...
... I'll be flying through the clouds with green like I'm Peter Pan."

090211_soulja_boy_v2_still

TMZ spoke with Fred A. Flores -- a disabled Marine Veteran who is now a commissioner for the L.A. County Veteran’s Advisory Commission. Flores tells us, "It's a very offensive statement ... especially with the 10th anniversary of 9/11 coming up."

Flores -- who has two children currently serving in the military -- calls Soulja "Ungrateful" ... adding, "He should apologize to ALL armed forces."

"[The rap] is very irresponsible," Flores stated ... "especially for a person who is an entertainer for the youth of our country."

Soulja Boy's rep refused to comment.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

joecrabs

Hey az$hole. Let's see you perform this bullcrap song anywhere near some military folks. I'd like nothing more than to see one of us fold you in half, you dig?

joecrabs

Holy crap! I just listened to this abortion of a song. You mumbling little puz$y!

BigHoss

What a P.O.S. SB is...

Swins

Seems like he is quite a little bitch

Jones1234

What a piece of ****.

Hello is anybody in there?

"F**k the FBI and the army troops ... fighting for what? Be your own man ...... I'll be flying through the clouds with green like I'm Peter Pan."

Wow if it wasn't for the army fighting for our freedom you wouldn't be rapping and getting rich in this country......

P.S. you suck at rapping....And life!

HumanNature

WHAT HAPPEN TO L.O.V.E SONGS?????

DON'T PAY IGNORANT ANY MIND!!!

I SAY BOYCOTT!!!

Amy

Thank You! I posted the link to this song to your Twitter last week. As the wife of a US Soldier I was disgusted to hear this s***bag disrespecting out military. He needs to stop calling himself Soulja Boy..fake a$$ wanna be. He could never make it in the military. Thank you for posting this story about this stupid little punk. If it was not for the military past and present this fool would not have the freedom to spout his crap in his so called "songs"

Rocco

Why do people listen to this garbage music?

Cujeaux

I see Soulja hasn't let go of the 'G5 status' fantasy yet. Stick to hittin the switches on the Escalade as*wipe.

AliiG

Whether you agree with the war or not, its not the troops fault that we are at war. They are simply doing their duties, and following their commands. It is their job, and they need the income, so obviously quitting wouldn't be an option. Blame should never be put on the troops, if you don't agree with it, call your local politician.

INeedFacebookFriends.com

broke in 5 years. a wannabe MC Hammer with less talent and even less brains.

ha!

oh man, its time for this soulja to be deployed

Amy

I wasn't even aware he had another song besides that stupid "superman" thing. He is a ONE HIT WONDER! See you on VH1 when they have their next special...you'll be between Rico Suave and Macarena

Courtney Lomax

Dear Soulja Boy,
There is a saying that I tell my troops. (one I made up) " You can do anything you want. You can say anything you want, but there will always be consequences for your actions." There are roughly 1,129,275 soldiers in the U.S. Military, and when we are not busy protecting your rights as a citizen, (including free speech) we tend to mingle with the civilian population. (clubs, shopping malls, car shows, concerts, you get the picture) You can say F-the troops all you want. Freedom of speech is your right, but eventually, one of us will be standing right next to you, and you won't even know it. I don't condone violence, but all I can say is, Rest peacefully homie. Sgt. Lomax ironmanOIF 2xVet hopefully more #realsoldier

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments