Chaz Bono on 'Dancing'

I'll Have a 'POSITIVE IMPACT'

On Kids with Gender Dysphoria

9/6/2011 8:40 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

090611_chaz_videoChaz Bono believes his stint on "Dancing with the Stars" will have a "positive impact on kids with gender dysphoria" -- and says it's "crazy" that people are boycotting the show.

Chaz appeared on "Good Morning America" and told George Stephanopoulos, "When I was growing up, if I would have seen someone like me on a show like this, it would have made all the difference in the world."

In the end, Chaz says he's just "a regular guy."

0906_dwts_footer

Angie

BEE

People need to relax for GOD sakes. Cut Chaz a break...A person with feelings A heart more then most people out there....just relax people!!! Chaz i am in your corner!!!! GOOD LUCK!!!
and i can say that and not be bothered by it, i'm also 51..i see nothing wrong with it!!

I am Spartacus

Hey Lady, neck beards ain't cool

DeeDee

She is a fat, ugly woman who is way over her 15 minutes.
I am sick of seeing her and just want her to fade away.
She is a role model only to f***'d up freaks.
We won'*****ch DWTS until she is gone.

Leslie

Sorry Chaz/Chastity but a "regular guy" doesn't have to have regular testosterone injections or pills to be a man. Miss your drugs and all the male features will fade away. You can change your birth certificate and drivers license but you can't change your chromosomes or natural estrogen production.

Mike L

The only thing you'll have a positive impact on is birth control.

Tie

Quote by Angie: "

It's none of my business,but all that money SHE spent on the transgender transformation could have went to hungry kids in America and all over the world,or even spend it on a better cause...We are born a certain way for a reason.Couldn't you just learn to live with it?..Lame."

So Ang, if you were born transgendered or a hermaphrodite or something similar, would you just live with it? What he does with his money, is none of your business.

kathy

Wow!!! There are a lot of angry people out there. This is 2011 not the dark ages. It's time to move forward and accept people as they are. I hope that Chaz lasts a long time and I'm sure that there will be kids that will benefit from his courage.

Howard DeVoe

Looks like an experiment gone wrong. Looks like something off Resident Evil.

Angie

@Tie Chaz was just a plain lesbian that didn't want to live in a woman's body anymore...Blah,blah..and I said who cares what she spends her money on.If you disagree with me,why do you even respond to me?You're not going to change my mind on that topic,so keep your opinion to yourself.I accept g a y and all kinda people.To me it's just not natural.There are men AND women on this planet for a reason.If there was only one kind of gender on this Earth,your a s s wouldn't be here either.

DD

There are bound to be kids out there trying to figure themselves out, whether they make the same decisions as Chaz or not. Others will see themselves in Chaz.

char

i honestly don't think children would even know who chaz is or that chaz is a transgender or what that is or means unless dwts announces everytime chaz is to perform on the show she is a transgender. all the kids are going to see if they even watch the show is a very overweight person trying to dance that they've never heard of before.

soulofanangel

----------------------------------------------------------
Which one is CHAZ BOZO and which one is NANCY GRACE?
----------------------------------------------------------

yaso

this is really sad...you know what really disgusts me is her mother CHER..i think she really ****** up her daughter's life ..she didn't give a damn about rising or taking care of her kids properly...i read that Chaz said she was raped when she was 12 by her mother's lesbian friend,,,and when she told her mother about what happened to her ,,she told her mother about what happened and cher just told her that would be a great life experience to you..i mean if that true...i think Cher is disgusting mother who ****** up and ruined her daughter's life ..

Mayu

say what you will about Nancy Grace, at least she's dancing for a REAL reason: she's donating proceeds to the national center for missing and exploited children.