Meeka Claxton

No Longer a 'Basketball Wife'

9/6/2011 4:45 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0904_meeka_claxton_youtube
Season four of the VH1 show "Basketball Wives" will have one less catfighter when shooting starts next month -- cast member Meeka Claxton is getting the boot.

According to sources involved with production ... Meeka has not been invited back -- and we're told she hasn't even heard from producers since the reunion show was taped a few months back.

We're told the final straw for producers came when Meeka filed a lawsuit against fellow cast member Tami Roman. Tami made it clear -- if Meeka came back to the show, she would not.

A rep for Meeka could not be reached for comment.

Angela

LOL! The only wife kicked off a show called 'basketball wives'.

Mary

Honestly. does she really want to be on that show? if I were her I would consider myself lucky. Those women are so pitiful and stupid.

Jodi

I'm glad she won't be back on the show. Meeka talked too much about others then tried to act like she didn't say certain things but even with her fault she is too classy to be on the show with the rest of those hoodrats.

Tami is the one who should be let go but she brings the drama so the producers will keep her.

I will not be watching the new season, not because Meeka was not asked back, but because Tami is still on the show. She's a hoodrat to the core.

James R. - Los Angeles

I don't memba them.

Drugsney Drinkhan

I wish they would take off Jennifer. She is weak and needs Evelyn to follow. She has no thoughts of her own and brings nothing to the show. She has no valid reason to hate Royce-She just hates Royce because Evelyn and Shaunie hate her. Childish.

char

i liked tami when she first appeared on the show for standing up to evelyn and jennifer. seems tami has kissed and made up with evelyn coz she knows evelyn pretty much runs the show. jennifer is nothing but a whinner and boring to watch except when her soon to be ex threw the glass of water in her face to which i think she deserved. meeka didn't stand a chance on the show from the beginning, don't blame her for sueing tami. tami is on the show for the drama she creates and evelyn too. they will never get rid of those two.

Cujeaux

She should be fired for the earrings alone.

Hammer

Who?

dgreen1

America does not need this show. What a role model. Marry a hard working man so you can sit on your ass and spend money and act like you are entitled to everything.

mimi

Meeka was annoying...I'm glad she got the boot! Now they need to get rid of Jennifer! She's just a follower! She brings NOTHING to the show!!

chrisg

I saw this coming, she needed to be kicked off the show. The whole show needs to be canceled. It's nothing but a bunch of bitter ass ex hos trying to remain relevant.

realitytvlover

I cannot see why they would not invite Meka back.Is she not the only one that actually is a basketball wife?I mean lets keep it real all the other ladies are ex's or just baby momma's anyway #teammeka

Felicia

The only difference in that show and street violence is they're being paid legitimately. Old grown ass women acting like a bunch of idiots. Meeka should be happy to be off that despicable degrading show. Good riddance

I hope somebody kicks Tami's ass real good

john johnson

good for you khameeka. a fine looking lady like you from springfield gardens,ny shouldn't have to subject herself to stuff like that. and please continue the lawsuit. mz. waite-claxton, you can always contact me at x0oqqo0x@aol.com, sincely, a friend.

Leader of the ignorant masses

A step in the right direction. Now fire the rest and cancel the show. Let's get talented people back on tv and move on from all this scripted reality crap.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments