Rachel Uchitel

I'm SUING Over 9/11 Story

9/6/2011 10:36 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0905_rachel_uchitel_911_ex_swipe
Rachel Uchitel is livid over a news article that implies she's happy her fiance died during 9/11 -- she's so mad she plans to sue.

Page Six Magazine ran a story this morning in which Rachel allegedly said, "I believe Andy [my fiance] was meant to die because he was too good."

And Page Six went on -- "It would have been tragic if we got into fights and then divorced ... I'm glad I didn't get to see any flaws that time brings on everyone. I would [otherwise] be a fat housewife with three kids living in Sands Point, Long Island."

Rachel tells TMZ, she was not only misquoted, but the quotes were taken wholly out of context.  Rachel tells us, "I would have loved nothing more than to be Andy's housewife," and she says that was the centerpiece of what she told Page Six.

Rachel says she's lawyered up and plans to sue both Page Six Magazine and the New York Post.

update_bar
12:49 PM: The Post just sent us a statement ...  "We stand by our story."

TheVolleyballGod

Oh christ will you alleged 911 victims EVER GO AWAY..It has been 10 years and you all are still sniffin around for money

GREEDY!

Tazz

She would have loved the millions all the families got. That simple.

All the families were made multimillionaires. She wanted that cash too.

She's baaaack

The woman was a whore even back then. She's doing the grieving fiancee thing with hardly any clothes on. Look at her gut hanging out and all those tears running down her face. Well, one out of two ain't bad. Her gut *is* hanging out. The tears? Not so much.

Caroline

How does she even have time to read the newspaper? There are so many rich married guys to sleep with and so little time.

Carl

While she might not be happy he died, I bet she recognizes her financial situation is MUCH better than it would have been had he lived, and she is happy about that.

jen

now this is a stretch....she does an interview to remain in the tabloids, then she sues them...hmmmm..she should go live with casey and we could hate them both together...pigs

Sono

I don't recognize the person in the pictures above the article...

Keith

Good luck with that one. Absent of malous, you don't stand a chance. It'll never get to trial.

Griff

While I don't think she sought the spotlight shortly after 9/11, she has been sucking off it ever since. Gone from being a tragic, sympathetic figure to a person that is easy to despise. A shame...

Michael Labou

Other than slipping and falling on top of Tiger Woods' penis, what else is this idiot famous for?

lanie

Why the long face, Roachel?

FlamingoNut

Holy crap, what a bunch of self righteous do gooders posting.
A. You don't know her.
B. You have no idea how she felt on that day.
C. Unless they taped that conversation and can provide it to us in full, she SHOULD sue. I highly doubt she said those things.

Had Andy lived, her life probably would've turned out much different.

Ashley

Trying to stay relevant I see...

PS she only looks like a dog because she is in pain. What woman looks good when they cry?

janet

Allred has always been a fair-weathered lawyer. Money, cameras, action. Allred jumped right in when it was Tiger Woods. $$$$. Allred always makes sure she get's her cut ('fee'). Is it still 40% pluse? Rachel who? Next. Chaz Bono. $$$$.

sgm

Even her fiance's family has said she changed after their son's death and not for the better. I know grief can be displayed in many ways but she took advantage from his death and used it for her self such as plastic surgery, scewing anything with money and making a fool of herself!