Rachel Uchitel

I'm SUING Over 9/11 Story

9/6/2011 10:36 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0905_rachel_uchitel_911_ex_swipe
Rachel Uchitel is livid over a news article that implies she's happy her fiance died during 9/11 -- she's so mad she plans to sue.

Page Six Magazine ran a story this morning in which Rachel allegedly said, "I believe Andy [my fiance] was meant to die because he was too good."

And Page Six went on -- "It would have been tragic if we got into fights and then divorced ... I'm glad I didn't get to see any flaws that time brings on everyone. I would [otherwise] be a fat housewife with three kids living in Sands Point, Long Island."

Rachel tells TMZ, she was not only misquoted, but the quotes were taken wholly out of context.  Rachel tells us, "I would have loved nothing more than to be Andy's housewife," and she says that was the centerpiece of what she told Page Six.

Rachel says she's lawyered up and plans to sue both Page Six Magazine and the New York Post.

update_bar
12:49 PM: The Post just sent us a statement ...  "We stand by our story."

jbeans

Wa Wa Wa....your nothing but a dirty whore and I'm sure you made those comments. When you slept with another man's wife (probably NOT the first time)it just showed how skanky you are and a liar....

KnuckleDragger

WHOA! Somebody call the wambulance!

If sense were common everyone would have it.

...instead of the over-worked-on, gold-digging publicity whore I am now.

LaurieB

wow people are extremely judgemental. I have a question, how would your mental state change if your fiance was killed on 9/11 in the twin towers? Do you think that your thoughts about love and life and god would change? No one knows what this poor woman has gone through besides her and the others that lost their love ones in this senseless tragedy. Have some compassion.

George

Good God, the anguish in that poor girl's face. That anyone would seek to capitalize on that honest pain is dishonesty of the highest order. I doubt that her life now is the one that she envisioned back before she lost the love of her life. I doubt that many of us would have fared any better.

magmax

Extortionist-Slut-Pig. End of story.

liz

how nice of you all to call her ugly in a picture where she is obviously in great distress. smh

Melissa

Andy is in a much better place and it's no loss for him that he isn't married to a gold-digging, home-wrecking whore.

Sonya in Tx

Rachel is gettting roasted over her comments....that's why she's now mad.

What a ho.

Frank

She's suing because the story made her look bad?
I think that ship has sailed already..

Anthony

That is obviously a bad picture with her crying and all. I actually think she looked better back then. She looks kinda fake now, though still nice looking.

Cujeaux

The infamous picture speaks volumes now that we know more about her -the sad panda face with no tears, wandering around the site with a picture of the both of them, looking for attention. Did she honestly think he was still alive wandering the streets with a concussion? No. She knew he didn't survive and it was staged like everything else the attention whore does.

Pat

Here's another low- life reality "STAR" who makes her living by suing, not working. GET A JOB-A REAL JOB!

Jude

She lived through HELL, I'm sure. The girl was in total duress when this pic was taken. Give her a break.

Bernice Madoff

Can't get the love of money out of her DNA. Hard to believe she even cared about her husband other than to gain financial advantage.