Rachel Uchitel

Hires Oksana's Lawyers

Over 9/11 Story

9/7/2011 3:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0907_rachel_dan_EX_launch
TMZ has learned ... Rachel Uchitel has hired Daniel Horowitz and Marty Garbus -- the attorneys who represented Oksana Grigorieva in her epic custody battle against Mel Gibson -- to go after the New York Post over a story insinuating she was happy her fiance died during 9/11.

TMZ has obtained a demand letter Horowitz sent to the New York Post, which ran a teaser for an upcoming article about Rachel and her deceased fiance, James Andrew O'Grady, who died during the 9/11 attack.

The teaser includes alleged statements from Rachel -- "I believe Andy was meant to die because he was too good," adding, "It would have been tragic if we got into fights and then divorced ... I'm glad I didn't get to see any flaws that time brings on everyone.  I would otherwise be a fat housewife with three kids living in Sands Port, Long Island."

In his letter, Horowitz claims the story conveys "a disastrously false impression of my client," adding the story is "attacking, degrading and extraordinarily inaccurate."

Rachel tells TMZ she feels she's the victim of a hit piece and the reporter went into it not liking her.

Horowitz also has words for the author:  "You created a work of miserable and demeaning fiction.  You should be ashamed of yourself."

Horowitz wants an apology to Rachel, and wants the "false words" withdrawn, although he is not specific as to how they would be withdrawn. The full story is supposed to come out tomorrow.

We called the New York Post yesterday, and a rep said "We stand by our story."

PG

I find it vulgar the she continues to use such a tragic happening for publicity. She really has no shame.

God-Is-Busy

Degrading 9/11 comments....I have planes in my belly....Response: That´s not one bit funny...end of quote. Quote that is meant.

She's baaaack

Rachel dear, you're so crass and not too bright and those words make perfect sense as coming from your small mind. You will never know what it's like to the wife or life partner, of some "flawed person." You'll never know how those flaws will become endearing because the person who has those flaws probably loves you in spite of, and *because* of yours. You'll never know what it's like to find out your stomach will never snap back after bearing your third child, and your hips will never fit into the size 6 jeans you paid so much money for. All you'll ever know is lonliness and drifting from person to person to find something that you think isn't good enough for you. I truly pity you.

Frank

She is even more sickening than Pari******on and that takes a lot...but what she does beats working for a living. I would say rich trailer trash but that would be an insult to trailer trash

charley

whore probably did say that so the filthy whore cud move onto tiger woods......die already you useless skank

Tammy

If the author doesn't have it taped, she might have a case. And why are all the CA skanks hiring the same attorney?! To be fair, Horowitz and Garbus did not cost the ox millions, as they entered her circus towards the end (remeber lawyers 2-41?). The lawyer responsible for her millions flying out the window was the one she talked to after Eric George who convinced her that she could get Elin-like money.

sparced

Uchitel must be seriously desperate to hire the clowns that represented Oksana and advised her into a terrible settlement,

magmax

I think they should magnetize her lips and stick her on a refrigerator.

Sandra

Another money grab!!!

andy

Does she not quite realize, that Oksana had her @ss handed to her???
GOOD GRIEF!!!!!!

tessa

Nothing any paper could print would help this whore's image, when you go around screwing and extorting married men you paint your own portrait, and ewwwww, what's that shiny stuff all over her lips?

billy

Go away. Please.

Confused

From Page 6:

Uchitel’s life after 9/11
Last Updated: 12:03 PM, September 6, 2011

Posted: 12:15 AM, September 6, 2011

| More Print
Tiger Woods’ alpha mistress, Rachel Uchitel, said the 9/11 death of her former fiance, investment banker James Andrew O’Grady, was meant to be. “I believe Andy was meant to die because he was too good,” she tells Page Six Magazine, in The Post on Thursday. “I’m almost happy it ended the way it did because I’ve learned so many lessons from him. It would have been tragic if we got into fights and then divorced.” Had O’Grady lived, Uchitel -- who went on to reportedly make $500,000 a year working as a VIP hostess at Tao Las Vegas and at New York’s The Griffin, where she met Woods -- believes her life would have been much different. “I would be a fat housewife with three kids in Sands Point, LI,” she tells the magazine. The toned and tanned Uchitel recently sold her Park Avenue apartment and plans to move to San Francisco with her boyfriend, Matt Hahn. The two are talking about children. “I never wanted them ... but I know how much I love my dogs, and I think I’d make a good mother to my own kids.”

Read more: http://www.nypost.com/p/pagesix/uchitel_life_after_0iXPJTbDLja1rA9vs1KzBN#ixzz1XIwUvECy

christy

Looking at the big picture so far, I believe she did
say these things, she is not the biggest brain on
the planet, she wasn't thinking (duh) when she said
it and now because of the backlash hired an attorney to
try to rehab her image. Ha! As If! Good luck wench.

Firefly

Confused: 42 minutes ago

Where's her friend Gloria in all of this???

She's already moved on to another news conference about how we should let our children watch Chaz on Dancing with the Stars and explain to them about what is a transgender and why we shouldn't boycott the show. She can't sue the whole world but she sure can get media exposure at someone else expense. She's good at that. Besides Rachael doesn't have enough money to interest her anymore.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments