Taylor Armstrong & L.A. Coroner

We Don't Believe Russell Was Murdered!

9/7/2011 1:01 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0907-armstrong_EXD_01
Taylor Armstrong
and the L.A. County Coroner both agree -- Russell Armstrong's death does NOT appear to be the result of a murder.

The L.A. County Coroner's Office released Russell's toxicology results moments ago -- and Assistant Chief Coroner Ed Winter insists, all evidence surrounding Russell's death points to a tragic suicide.

Winter also tells TMZ, he has just advised Taylor of the results and the "Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" star concurs ... it appears her husband killed himself.

But as we previously reported, Russell's family disagrees, insisting someone else is responsible for his death -- and they're even putting a private investigator on the case.

According to the toxicology results, neither alcohol nor drugs were found in Russell's system at the time of his death.

The L.A. County Coroner released Russell's official cause of death last month -- suicide by hanging.

Russell Armstrong Death

en Todo Momento!!

pretty fast conclusion there, eh???? is someone trying to help a cover up? i'd get a federal opionion, now that everyone is so fast to assess that he was NOT! murdered. i'm just sayin...

kent marley

what did his suicide note say again?

Delaware D

ehhh, I'm totally sure it was suicide. His family should just leave this alone.

jimmy jomes

What a joke. He lived in the fast lane and committed suicide when his marriage fell apart and was going through a divorce. Welcome to Hollywood...END of Story

croc

his business partner commited sucide
the day after he did. they were both gay
and his buddy was about to blackmail him.
when this guy hung himself, the 'buddy' felt so bad
that he killed himself too. there ya go!

Rotter

I've heard it said he might of had the rear-end crazies....

JR

Good, effing wife beater!

E

I don't think all that much of Russell Armstrong, his family, or Taylor Armstrong, but I have to admit that with the financial dealings and his business associate "committing suicide" at practically the same time, it all looks very suspicious to me. LA coroners, for whatever reason, have not always been on the ball in catching murders; and this may be one of those times.

Sandra

For some families murder is better than suicide!! No matter what ,he is dead!!

MsSuburbia

Russell's family, now look what you've done--forcing me onto Team Taylor. Have you no shame? I am honestly starting to feel sympathy for Taylor, and that makes me really sick of myself.

Justice_4_Kelly

MURDERER!

TAYLOR PROBABLY HAD HER BUDDIES STRANGULATE THEN STRING MR ARMSTRONG UP TO MAKE IT LOOK LIKE A SUICIDE!

...AND THIS B**TCH BROUGHT HER 5 YEAR OLD KID ALONG AS AN ALIBI!

WHY WONT THE CORONER LOOK INTO THE POSSIBILITY OF HIM BEING STRANGLED BEFORE BEING HUNG?

Cujeaux

I thought Uchitel was the poster child for crooked famewhore's until this b*tch came along. She thinks she's so hot and sexy but she's a nerd to the core.

Her bottom set of teeth protrude further than her top set all the way around and it looks really odd in pictures. She never misses an opportunity for a photo op like she's a movie star. I don't ever want to see her on my TV screen again.

kitnplayn

Seriously, if they think he was murdered by some shady dudes because he swindled them, then his family is only humiliating him after his death by making such a crude accusation.

livon

As much as I dislike Taylor, there is no way she had him murdered and made it look like suicide. Most insurance policies are null in void if cause was suicide. The man was distraught beyond what we know and decided to end his life. I feel for his children.

Renee

No disrespect but WHO IS HE, WHO CARES Besides his family. Really people.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments