T.I.

Prison Claims TV and Book Talk

Put Rapper Back In Prison

9/8/2011 8:58 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0908_ti_exd_launch
T.I.
was hauled back to prison because prison officials believed he had people from his reality show on the bus that took him to his halfway house ... this according to official documents obtained by TMZ.

According to the incident report, when T.I. was released from prison on August 31, he was under specific instructions to be transported to his halfway house -- where he would serve the remaining 30 days of his sentence -- but he could ONLY travel with his wife ... and he wasn't allowed to conduct business on the bus.

0902_ti_tour_bus_AP_subBut prison officials say T.I. also had his manager, along with 2 VH1 producers on board.  Prison officials believe T.I. and his crew were yakking about his reality show as well as a book -- a violation of the rules.

The VH1 producers and T.I.'s manager have submitted letters claiming they were not conducting business, but prison officials didn't buy it.

Randy

ah, that makes more sense now, still lame, but rules are rules and the courts sucks!

charley

knew it would be a matter of time before this fool phkd up and had to go back.......wow what a message...be an idiot...go to prison and get a reality show......great message for kids VH1.....azz oles

Cheryl A.

I guess he considers the VH1 producers "his wife"

Idiot.

Truth

LMFAO

oleman

another stupid reality show....lets glamorize this thug! I'll be watching !

Rico

So you can be placed back in jail for discussing business? Thats just a waste of tax payers money! Wowzers!!

JAN

Why are Lohan and Hilton NOT in jail again??

RyogaVee

Id like to know if that rule applies to ALL prison inmates being released. If not, then they singled him out.

some guy

Hmmm... that does make more sense than the fake story Harvey put out. That dude is so biased.

Sha

So We have people out here killing each other and We're worried about who the hell is on TI's Bus????? Where the **** are our priorities???? TI May be an Idiot, But the people wasting their time on this BS, Are bigger Idiots!!! Furthermore, How the hell would they know if he conducted business on his bus????

Eric

This guy is just stupid... one of those people who just can't avoid trouble. Seems to me he should be riding the "short bus" instead of a tour bus.

Chris

Take Soulja Boy and Ray J with you.

Kriss

Wow...if only my parents had been so creative/supportive with me...who knows what I may have become....
maybe...
a murderer?

Abe

The world is a far, far better place with T.I. in jail.

Keep them there for a few more years.

x

kar

It's about time! I'm tired if the courts letting celebrity's get away with everything. It's about time they treat everyone the same!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments