T.I.

Prison Claims TV and Book Talk

Put Rapper Back In Prison

9/8/2011 8:58 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0908_ti_exd_launch
T.I.
was hauled back to prison because prison officials believed he had people from his reality show on the bus that took him to his halfway house ... this according to official documents obtained by TMZ.

According to the incident report, when T.I. was released from prison on August 31, he was under specific instructions to be transported to his halfway house -- where he would serve the remaining 30 days of his sentence -- but he could ONLY travel with his wife ... and he wasn't allowed to conduct business on the bus.

0902_ti_tour_bus_AP_subBut prison officials say T.I. also had his manager, along with 2 VH1 producers on board.  Prison officials believe T.I. and his crew were yakking about his reality show as well as a book -- a violation of the rules.

The VH1 producers and T.I.'s manager have submitted letters claiming they were not conducting business, but prison officials didn't buy it.

Jason24

TI back in jail? What a surprise. Maybe he should start figuring out how to follow the law. Just a thought.

Amber

A bunch a BS if U ask me. As many times as Celebrities get away with other things, they are gonna send him back for something so stupid as to getting on a bus with his crew instead of taking the van. I know rules are rules but whats the point of rules and laws if everyone dont have to follow them

annette

Like I said, he'd be back! A thug is a thug is a thug is a thug.

c

Right, I'm sure two VH1 officials were there just for moral support. Just how stupid does he really thing prison officials are? Apparently not nearly as stupid as him. He'll serve his remaining 30 days, get out, and go right back in for another year for doing something else idiotic. What a waste.

Jodi

"but he could ONLY travel with his wife ... and he wasn't allowed to conduct business on the bus."........I read the T.I. post AFTER this post FIRST and blamed prison officials for not being clear on who he could or couldn't have on the bus......my bad.

Steve

Just still a rich hood rat!!!!

JesterNH

This is one great example of what's wrong with our system. if they were so concerned with who he rode with why the hell didn't they just drive him?

Marie

Didn't he just get out of jail a few days ago like a few days ago?

en Todo Momento!!

...I want to Believe....dun nuh nuh nuh nuh nuh nuuuuh!! dooo doo dooo doooo doo dooo!!

PraoWolf

So let me get this right.... After you're put in jail and UNABLE to work because of it, or conduct any business, you are released on parole/probation and you're STILL not allowed to engage in business??? Am I the only wondering why our economy suffers when people who are imprisoned aren't allowed to contribute to our economy??

Joshua

To All Hatin Ass bloggers get off his **** because it really his fault.

Beth

Isn't that against his constitutional right for Free Speech? At least he's working!

Realist

This **** is a wicked conspiracy to ruin his image completely..and its because he will not sell his soul and conform to the POWERS THAT BE.....THE ELITE...its the same thing they did to micheal jackson and many more....We should be supporting the fact that he's not giving in to a system that is already corrupt..We all want to be rich but have no idea what we have to deal with to maintain wealth...and the mobsters we must face....GO T I...ONE OF THE FEW THAT WONT SELL HIS SOUL!!!!!!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3