Playgirl

Threatening to Sue

Over Reality Star's Penis

9/10/2011 2:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0909_joey_playgirl_EX
Some photos of a celebrity man nozzle has the folks at Playgirl all hot and bothered ... after the dong shots were allegedly stolen and leaked to the Internet ... TMZ has learned.

The man connected to the wiener is "Real World: Hollywood" muscle head Joey Kovar-- who banked $20k to pose in a fully nude spread that was supposed to be revealed later this year.

So when the photos turned up on TheDirty.com recently -- Playgirl wasn't amused ... and fired off a cease and desist letter to the website. Playgirl is demanding Dirty honcho Nik Richie immediately take down the shots ... or else face the wrath of a lawsuit.

At the time of this post, TheDirty had not removed the pics ... and we're told the site has no plans to take them down.

TMZ spoke with Joey ... who tells us he's not angry over the whole thing -- saying, "I understand people gotta do stuff to get noticed so I'm not mad at them at all."

Jackie

I SAW THOSE PICS........GROSS. I don't know who he is...BUT..he appears to be only 5 foot 3 with a small penis. His body is all out of proportion ..his head is GIANT compared to his upper body and his upper body is WAY bigger than his lower body. He looks like a little person who took roids. His head is wider/bigger than his torso...very odd.

AyeJay

I seen the pictures, and it's not something to be so c0(ky about - no pun intended.
It's the size of my thumb, literally.
He also has a bad case of b-tch tits from all the steroids.

en Todo Momento!!

oh no!! a man's penis is exposed!! stop the presses!!

en Todo Momento!!

i wonder how many dudes are currently headed over to TheDirty to get "a real idea about what is going on"....lol!

Problem?

Good god....what is THAT?!

Shannon

damn i am a woman and i find him ugly as sh*t!

Chad

He is a nice guy and I for one think his penis is a decent size and attractive. I bought his issue and am glad he posed.

tre

20k? you'd think playgirl could actually get somebody attractive for that kind of money

Onry1

People think he's hot? He has man boob's and a lil wanker? I don't get it?

JP

Where is the other half of his penis? Poor boy.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2