Roller Derby Star

I Can Call My Ex "SCUM"

If I Want!

9/14/2011 4:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0913_blitsch_EXC
Two women -- one of whom is a former roller derby star -- will hold a news conference today, defending their right to allegedly blow the whistle on a lawyer they once dated by calling him "scum" on liarscheatersrus.com.

The lawyer has sued former roller derby star Stacey Blitsch and Amanda Ryncarz, claiming the women ruined his business and reputation.  But the women have lawyered up with -- you guessed it -- Gloria Allred, and Gloria will announce the women will be taking legal action against their ex.

One of the posts on the website read, "BE FOREWARNED, HE'S SCUM.  RUN FAR AWAY."

The news conference will be held in New York City at 1:30 PM ET.

We'll be livestreaming, of course.

Phreaky

Why the hell do these women keep having news conferences about this garbage? It makes no sense. It's like high school drama, so-and-so cheated on me! I'm going to have a news conference! - RIDICULOUS.
Go away.

Fat Mike

Good to see Gloria Inbred back doing press conferences with her band of greedy skanks in tow. I missed her, it's been at least a few weeks since the last freakshow.

What You Really Want To See

The Allred Dictionary

News conference = blackmail.

I want to see the s*** jelly wrestle with gloria. There's probably a world title in their somewhere.

Jackie

Ha ha ha....whatever...you both sucked his penis, so it won't make you any important. witches.

Azzkicker

It figuers WHOREia allred is involved in something as lowlife & stupid as this. I wonder if she has done any actual lawyering in the past 7 years...

skywriting

who is the celebrity in this story, tmz? do you guys just sit around waiting for gloria to call you for some publicity?
what is going on with you guys lately?

John the Lawyer

Since when is roller derby news? Oh, Glorified Allready to be on camera is involved. Geez. You guys got a business deal with her?

THE HEISS

I don't know who the hell this chick is,but she is KINDA hot. LOL!!

vicorp

Calling her a roller derby star is the same as calling someone on Friday Night Lights a football star.

BiPaula

First off, she's ROLLER JAM. Not roller derby. Big Difference.

Don Bigger

.... I miss my ex --- but my aim is getting better ....

phyuck

All this publicity and the BS cases that Allred takes on are really not helping women. She thinks she is helping women, but because she and the cases she takes on are perceived as a joke it really only serves to set back women's rights by 30 years.

Rogue Warrior

Gloria Allhead will be ***********ing a microphone today. That's not news.......

Rogue Warrior

Gloria Allhead will be

Deep

Throating

a microphone today. That's not news.......

Al G

This guy is clearly suing the girls just to get some press i think. Also, i bet the NY post reporter who wrote this story is in bed with "the lawyer". Stacey, is just defending herself. Lets not forget who went to the press first!

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments