« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Former NFL Pro Bowler

I'M DEAD BROKE

... and Living with My Parents

9/15/2011 5:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0914_chris_mcalister_EX_01

Former NFL bad ass Chris McAlister -- who signed a $55 MILLION contract in 2004 -- claims he's BROKE AS A JOKE and living with his parents ... this according to court docs obtained by TMZ.

The ex-Baltimore Ravens defensive superstar has just filed new documents in his child support war with his ex-wife Marlene in the hopes of  lowering his $11,000 per month obligation.

In the docs, Chris -- a 1st round NFL draft pick in 1999 who played in the league for 10 years -- states, "I have been unemployed since 2009. I have no income."

He adds, "I live in my parent's home. My parents provide me with my basic living expenses as I do not have the funds to do so."

McAlister was a KEY member of the Ravens when they won the Super Bowl in 2000 ... and even got himself an interception during the big game.

McAlister was only married to Marlene for 13 months -- but she claims Chris ended the relationship in 2009 when she got pregnant and refused to get an abortion.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Cathy

Why do these ignorant players go out here, make all kinds of money and spend it like it's no tomorrow???? Not all of them but the majority of them. Another question.....what's so bad about wearing a condom? Especially nowadays with HIV and AIDS. Are you freakin serious. I hate to be specific, but black men (athletes, joe shmo, etc) you better wake the freak up and stop chasing these (white) women around and focus on keepin some of that money you earned. How bout wear a condom if you don't want to pay child support. Stop blaming the "baby mamas" for your slip ups and poor choices. Sad but true

PokerStar

You mean he might have to get a real job now? *Gasp*

as I was sayin

Everyone lucky enough to have money, one day the money is all used up. What else is new

Free Troy Davis!

Orlando M. Tang

1 thing is for sure, even if he didn't get paid the whole 55mil, he's still didn't handle the money he did get the right way,& the c/s is absurd, but what I find more disturbing is the ignorant racism that these bloggers have, whatever color that the person is, this person ****** his life up, not yours, so get off you high, caucasoid horse & stop being judge & jury, because 9 times out of 10 the skeletons in most of your judgmental closet would probably be enough to populate a state,ignorant racist f**ks!!!!

shakken

hes not broke he just doesnt want to pay her he probly gave his money to his parents to appear broke he just a loser dad that doesnt want pay for his kid.

HARRY NIPPLES, Jr.

A fool and his money are easily parted.

Deep-Sigh

He's lyin, just doesn't want to pay child support for a kid he didn't want in the first place. His money is probably hidden in many offshore accounts. CA didn't grow up in the hood and isn't stupid, just wily and apparently a disinterested pops.

eve from eden

Take your cash to Cayman. They hate americans as much as the people hiding their taxes there. No govt entity from anywhere can have access to your accounts. Too many books.

The Love Sponge

He needs to invest in a good pair of britches so his penis won't get out and jump around.

Rico

By looking at most of the racist comments on this site, I am very convinced that God does not exist. How can God allow such hate?

spyke

Well first of all, he didn't want kids and the bitch go pregnant anyway? Not cool. Secondly, he is broke? what the hell did he spend his millions on, flashy cars and shiny baubles or is he just trying to protect himself from the trap she obviously set for him by getting pregnant. Men need birth control besides condoms

johnnie

everyone on this blog are idiots. do you think this guy is really broke, his just tired of paying 11,000 a month to a groupie that doesn't want to get off her lazy a#$ and find a job. these women use the power of a vagina as a trap. they think having a baby is a paycheck. plus it's a process why pay the same amount of child support when your not making the same amount of money. MORONS

johnnie

I know most white people would kill themselves. Housewives

GuywithMind

He can buy all the bling, cars, jewelry, houses he wanted and never go broke if just for 1 small detail....PAY CASH instead of CREDIT. What an idiot.

yessir

OMG How do you go from 50 million to living with your parents? LMAO That's a mess.