« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Former NFL Pro Bowler

I'M DEAD BROKE

... and Living with My Parents

9/15/2011 5:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0914_chris_mcalister_EX_01

Former NFL bad ass Chris McAlister -- who signed a $55 MILLION contract in 2004 -- claims he's BROKE AS A JOKE and living with his parents ... this according to court docs obtained by TMZ.

The ex-Baltimore Ravens defensive superstar has just filed new documents in his child support war with his ex-wife Marlene in the hopes of  lowering his $11,000 per month obligation.

In the docs, Chris -- a 1st round NFL draft pick in 1999 who played in the league for 10 years -- states, "I have been unemployed since 2009. I have no income."

He adds, "I live in my parent's home. My parents provide me with my basic living expenses as I do not have the funds to do so."

McAlister was a KEY member of the Ravens when they won the Super Bowl in 2000 ... and even got himself an interception during the big game.

McAlister was only married to Marlene for 13 months -- but she claims Chris ended the relationship in 2009 when she got pregnant and refused to get an abortion.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Previous 15 Comments | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9

Matt

I was considering suicide because I'm 30 and live with my parents but now thanks to Chris McAllister, I feel a lot better about myself. Thanks Chris

keith c.

42 mil an you blow it all ! you cannot be that stupid !

HAMMERHEAD

Pay attention all u dumb azz people who dont play sports for an income and seem to manage life on an average income of 40,000. Dont have unprotected sex with someone you are not prepared to live your life with. UNPAID CHILD SUPPORT IS A FELONY IN MOST STATES AND CARRIES A LENGTHY PRISON TERM. This hillbilly is just lying trying to get his lowered to hold on to what little money he has left... in fear of having to work a job more than likely.

nyomouf

I see alot of money isnt what it used to be.Its obvious that everyone used him and he didnt invest in his future.Oh well pass the blunt on that note.

Ammy

Don't blame the girl, Chris should have tucked that thing away. He would have roughly paid her over $2mil until the child turned 18 right? What happened to the other $53mil plus since he came in the league in 1999?? Tucked away somewhere perhaps? Hmmmmmmm

Sorry McAlister but you get EPIC FAIL!!!

ar123

He's saying all the right stuff to lower those payments!

Previous 15 Comments | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9