Gloria Allred

Cheating Hurts Women

More than Men

9/14/2011 9:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

091411_gloria_videoGloria Allred believes men are more likely to cheat in relationships than women -- and is now blasting a law that prevents women from suing their exes ... for breaking a promise to get married.

Gloria opened fire today during a news conference -- announcing she'd be fighting a lawsuit against two of her clients ... who were sued for allegedly defaming a mutual ex-boyfriend on the Internet.

Gloria claims her clients -- and women at large -- should have the right to exercise their free speech however they like ... especially since there are laws in place that prevent them suing an unfaithful ex.

She's referring to what are called "Heart Balm" laws -- laws that abolish the ability of one to sue over breach of a promise to marry -- and while the laws are gender-neutral, Gloria argues they unfairly protect men ... because men are more likely to cheat than women.

Gloria claims women should have the right to sue ... because they are disproportionately affected by a cheating man than vice versa -- insisting men typically occupy the power position in relationships ... with better jobs, more money, etc.

In addition to filing a motion to dismiss, Gloria says she also wants "Heart Balm" laws overturned -- but we gotta ask ...

mark

in gloria's case, it's spelled horrible, not honorable.

Rogue Warrior

Gloiahole Alldead is

Deep

Throating

a microphone again, not news!

TMZer

Gloria...now here is someone that needs to be abducted!!!

T. Bag Jones

Fine. Then those guys have the right to call these two women whores with loose vaginas that smell like the trash bin at Red Lobster on a hot, sunny day.

aquanet

gloria is such a sick media whore. Pretty soon she will call a press conference every time she has a hot flash.

I wish the media, and yes YOU TMZ, would stop showing up everytme she has a verbal fart.

Ball`s has no Ball`s

ALLRAGG,All she does is ragg.Off with her Head.LOL

jdr

Everybody has freedom of speech but it is inappropriate
to smear somebody on the internet.

John the Lawyer

Hi, I'm Glorified Allways (On TMZ). Look at me. Listen to me. I found some other people to make me look better. I'm going to use these women like all the others to glorify myself. hey, it's my name.

Bobby

There seems to be a lot of "journalist" dressed as empty chairs. Why does TMZ cover every "news" conference Gloria calls?f

Julie

What, did nobody show up? LOL YAWWWWWNNNNN

Mrs Butters

Gloria Allred ? who saw that coming, I'm shocked!

Pimp Daddy

Gloria Allred is a dry crotched s*** bag.She couldn't get a weenier.No crime to lie to a whore or those to women.There is no law to tell the truth.She is a low life.I hope she gets a big **** in her ass and then she would shut up.Hope it is a big black dirty ****.Gloria Allred your a s*** bag old lady that looks like crap.Sorry you are so angry at men.

T

I wish I could block anything "Gloria Allred"

Mazor

"Slander is legal when it is directed from a woman towards a man. Because women are always right and men are s***"

- Gloria Allred (proud owner of the dryest **** in america)

kp

Are they all 12 years old?

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments