News Anchor Mocks Kardashians

'Can They Still Hear Us?'

9/14/2011 8:01 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

091411_achor_still

This happened a few days ago, so it's been around a bit ... but the video of FOX 29 news anchor Mike Jerrick mocking the Kardashian sisters after doing a satellite interview with them is HILARIOUS.

Nan

And these girls my friends are laughing all the way to the bank... I likem..

char

lol,loved it, that anchorman rocks.

maria

I love it love it ,I hope they read the TMZ comments ! we are sick and tired of this whores......and the entire pimp family !

T-Florida

HAHAH! He's right... he mocks them perfectly. Those girls voices are annoying. Has anybody told them how bad it actually is. Do they have any friends? I feel bad for them?

maria

Finally someone stop kissing their big asses everyone in the news and the media kiss their ass anyway they treat them like royalty and is now in their bubble heads they think they are royalty lol lol I love it finally someone speak UP!

PG

Ha Ha - Swines got owned.

maria

This guy deserves recognition I don'*****ch FOX TV is too vile but I saw the tape and it is hilarious ! this airheads don't have not clue how idiots they are ,I saw them in he opening of the clothing in Sears ..they were not so happy not even Kmart want their clothes ,that is SAD! now we have their lazy spoil brothe rin DWTS ugh and the pimp mother in other show (i never wath that one too) when are we going to get rid of this parasits?

Cat

o-m-g. that was hilarious. im at work and ppl are wondering why im giggling to myself. ps: kardashians are geeks..with money.

Beso Miculo

uhhh Hi, I'm like a whore so like buy my stuff people! Oh yeah, go team!!!

jarrod_sinclair@yahoo.com

If it was for the media, these people wouldn't be in the news.More, I read and listen to the talk..It show how dysfunctional this family is..It also shows how controlling the mother is..She would sell them to make a buck.They represent every negative aspect of humanity.Money does not make a good bed mate.

b.mclane

I think what has happened to this family is akin to child abuse. That horrible mother would sell their body parts on E-Bay if it got them yet another reality TV show or made her 10% on another million. They are grown but I think suffer from Stockholm Syndrome. Kim spends all her time being "perfect" cause that is what MOMMIE wants or she will be disappointed.SO sad. What 30 Year old person is such a puppet to their parent? Kourtney rebells by "acting tough" and having a relationship that Mrs.Jenner disapproves of but NEVER gets too far from her Mom's apron strings. Khloe's overtly sexual and socially unacceptable antics are a direct rebellion to the "perfect mode" her mother demands but she can never achieve and poor no job, no future Rob....OMG...MY MOMMIE MADE ME DO DANCING WITH NO STARS??? Lord knows Bruce was "neutered" long ago. Kris Jenner is the modern day Godzilla.

CelticOne

I absoloutely adore Mike Jerrick, lol.. he's one of many reasons that I am proud to be from Philly! lol.

Wongmo

Made my day! Refreshing to see not only TMZ but news anchors having fun, especially at the expense of the K's. I mean, what do they actually DO? And Mike Jerrick has found a new vocation in comedy, he's great. Love it!

Joe

There is hope. Kate Gosselin got canned.. next up, maybe the KKK (Kim, Kourtney, and Khloe) is next

Mazor

I agree, funniest thing ever on TMZ.