Scarlett Johansson

Tapping FBI Over

NUDE Photo Leak

9/14/2011 6:41 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Scarlett Johansson nude photo leaked
Scarlett Johansson
appears to be the latest victim of a nude photo HACKER -- after multiple self-shot naked cell phone pics of the actress appeared on a popular website this morning.

Sources connected with Scarlett tell us ... the FBI will be contacted this morning because they believe this is a criminal act.

The FBI has been involved in several celebrity nude photo hacking situations in the past year -- involving Vanessa Hudgens, Jessica Alba and more.

PokerStar

Sorry Scarlett, the FBI is at the Journey concert looking for Michaele Salahi. LMAOOOOOO

brown dynamite

Kat Dennings body and pic are better, who woulda thunk?

I am Spartacus

very nice Scarlett. You've been hiding them puppies too long so finally we get to see that sweet body of hers.

Rhonda

What an idiot. This one in particular, over-rates herself tremendously, so there's no doubt she's taking pictures.

cutlasss1968

Karma is a bitXX. She has continually been derogatory to law enforcement, the military and other first responders. Now b/c she was stupid of enough to take naked pics of herself on her phone, she runs to the FBI.

en Todo Momento!!

now THAT! is gonna be some fun in the FBI office!! *wink wink*

tyler

Who in the hell does she think she is contacting the fbi over a nude photo!? She's not even that pretty.

rsmik

zzzzzzz

Carlos Gomes

Calling the FBI for some boobs pictures...
I bet they wouldnt care if someone had stoled pictures of my ****.

thomas

why is it always the women why couldn't it be someone like Chris Pine, Chris Evans, Josh Hartnett, or Ryan Reynolds. : )

barney

What a beautiful butt she has.Would like to stick my tongue in it and find out if it taste as good as it looks.

barney

Vince

I dont know why everyone is upset... I think more SEXY celebraties need to take nude pics of themselves so they can be "hacked" too. In the long run... its only gonna help her career(and help me get to sleep faster every night)!!!

Kowny Krush

I thought she was a sweet girl, but apparently she's no different than any other typical Hollywood trash.

barney

What a beautiful butt she has. Would love to find out if it taste as good as it looks.