Tareq Comforted by Michael Lohan

"I've Been Betrayed!"

9/16/2011 5:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

091511_salahi_video_2Tareq Salahi may have lost a wife, but he's cemented his relationship with the always-shy Michael Lohan.

Tareq and Michael, who ate dinner in Washington, D.C. Thursday night, spoke with TMZ about Michaele's sexual relationship with Journey lead guitarist Neal Schon.

Tareq says, "I've been betrayed," adding he considered Neal a good friend.

As for Michael, Tareq says his friendship is "the real deal."

Sapphiegirl

I just threw up in my mouth reading this headline! To all the doubters out there....obviously this is a pr stunt....MiLo is involved. Bet he's promising that his drug addict daughter can help too.

Tammy

I was beginning to think his wife running off with Neal was real, but now that Michael Lohan has entered the picture, I'm back to thinking it is all a PR stunt.

addy

Cute couple that Tareq Salahi and Michael Lohan.

Areader

Michael Lohan makes a call...."Hey I'm going to be with Tareq Salahi at such and such place leaving at..." BOOM paps show up! Michael Lohan should of been a publicist, he'd probably be good at it!

Robert Davis

Those were the dumbest questions ever asked TMZ. Wow.

eve from eden

Two men bald and fat. Crying over hookers. Make another phone call and get over it. There will always be another dumb whore to slurp the sperm.

Ozzie X

Michael Lohan is giving him advice on how to parlay this brief pathetic notoriety into a career, which he has done so brilliantly.

Buckaroobonzai

I thought it was all a sham but wasn't sure until I saw this post. C'mon folks... one day his wife leaves him for the journey guitar player and the next day he is out and about with michael lohan. Nothing could be more fishy! I'm sure this is scripted and more drama is to come.

Maggie

I'm kinda disappointed in TMZ for reporting this as fact. They must be getting paid off to inflate this story. That sucks b/c they usually have SOME integrity. Even the dumbest tabloid reader could tell you this entire thing is manufactured by the agents/publicists of everyone involved. The way the "events" unfolded is too ridiculous (Kidnapping? Come on.) I hope someone faces charges for wasting the federal authorities' time and resources.

nachomama

I love to see the ugly husband cry

LaLa

Great.....now that douche Lohan is jumping in on the publicity bandwagon. Why TMZ....WHY? Stop reporting on these two ********. Neither of them has done anything remotely interesting in thier miserable lives.

what

YOUR WIFE IS A LOSER! LEAVE HER, NEVER TAKE HER BACK.YOU WILL FIND BETTER. SHE WILL FALL ON HER ASS. THEN YOU CAN LAUGH IN HER FACE!

Cujeaux

Funny, out of all of the so called 'friends' he has, Michael Lohan is the only one who comes out of the woodwork.

tellmeaboutit

The last thing this equation needed was a 4th douche. But here's Lohan - count on him to surface with the lowest of the low to get his ugly face in front of a camera. Ugh

Ann

Oh look, another picture of that trainwreck Lohan with his mouth wide open. Does he ever shut his big mouth? Why he is news? He is a loser nobody ex-con!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments