Tinie Tempah

I'LL NEVER WEAR

My $37k Marty McFly Shoes!!

9/15/2011 8:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

091611_tiny_tempah_videoThe British rapper who dropped $37,500 on the very first pair of those AWESOME "Back to the Future" shoes tells TMZ ... he NEVER, EVER plans to put 'em on his feet!!!!

22-year-old Tinie Tempah was leaving an MLB event in NY last night when he told us his prized Nike Air Mags are en route to Michael J. Fox -- who's gonna sign 'em!!!

As TMZ first reported, Tempeh outbid EVERYONE for the kicks at a charity auction last week -- with every single cent going towards the Michael J. Fox Foundation for Parkinson's Research.

0909_futuristic_shoes_footer

Kelly Aguirre

Wow... I'm a daily watcher and big fan of TMZ. I also have Parkinson's - and not by choice. It hurts. It sucks. and you poured salt into many families wounds with that one. Why Parkinson's? Why not cancer? Come on, a cheap shots worth a laugh, right?

Daniel

big whoop who cares in a few years i bet these shoes. will be on the market with a better design we'll be laughing at Tinie Tempah then

Rigo Obezo

I enjoy watching TMZ but sometimes you guys go too far with your jokes. I am a character myself and love joking around but what you guys said about Michael J. Fox recently was not cool. You guys were talking about a particular celebrity getting his "Back To The Future" shoes signed by Michael. You guys were making fun of his disease my saying that it would be the worst signature ever. Yes he has Parkinson's but you should not joke about someones disability like that. Especially the Narrators sarcastic voice egging it on. Don't make fun of someones horrible condition that is just not cool. Its cruel thoughtless and insensitive. You guys should apologize for that.

Rigo Obezo