Jennifer Aniston

Keepin' a Close Grip on Justin Theroux

9/16/2011 2:32 PM PDT BY Johnny Lopez

0916_justin_theroux_jennifer_aniston_INF
The same day Brad Pitt backtracked on his marriage comments by saying he was the dull one and not his ex-wife ... Jennifer Aniston showed a united front with her boyfriend Justin Theroux by walking hand-in-hand together in NYC on Friday.

Jen is definitely holding on to this man.

Chun LI

Ugh,every time I see him I think of that horrible Irish accent he had in that Charlie Angel's movie.He has a big head and is probably using Jen for attention.

govstench

I guess she has a tight hold onto something else. These people are so insecure, no wonder they fall out of relationships.

DJS

He dresses like he's in a Clash video, straight out of 1982, but not as cool.
I'd be embarrassed to walk down the street with him, plus he has crazy ass eyebrows.
Look'in for love in all the wrong places Jen.

LINNY

Brad is an ass. Now everyone on earth can see it...what a loser. glad she's happy and that she's moved on.

random

Okay, please, can someone please ask him to pull his pants up? This fad is so ri****uluss! My son is only 3 and I am going to start showing him photos of all these idiot celebs and point out joe shmoes on how lame they look with their asses hanging out of PANTS that were made to cover it!

And yes, they need to grow up and dress their age. It's fun to dress like this occasionally if you can pull it off - but all the time? Come on. Celeb or not.

QE2

Brad and Angie are perfect together. Neither one can do an interview without saying something stupid about Jennifer. Jennifer handles herself so much better.

Brad needs to get over the marriage to Jen and quit commenting on it. Why would he even bother to bring Jen into the coversation at this late date unless he is not past it?

Steph

Isn't that a ring on her all important finger????

Sandra

Sick of hearing about this woman and can't stand big mouth Brad !!

JAN

This man is SEXY but he needs BIGGER PANTS!

Robin

Ok Jen ignore the comments from the media... You are beautiful and you are not hanging on too your man like you are the one that needs to hang on.. Why is every story in every mag about how Jen can't keep a man believe me I buy them all I think she could get and keep anyone she wanted period She is the hottest cuttest sexiest woman out there She is sweet yes Brad and her broke up because Brad cheated that doesn't make him cool it makes him stupid Jen take care of your mom yourself Angie can torture Brad forever which I think she is she will always be scared he will cheat on her as you said on friends once a cheater always a cheater I do think Brad is good stuff just got confused

almcdougall

easy to get laid with all you have to do is be rich or a co-star because there,s nothing in the brain dept.that,s why all those actors just want to screw her and drop her off she would be fun for a few months but not to be married to brad pitt was smart to drop her off and get a real woman not a gold digger

Kristina

Dont worry, Jen. Brad has looked like **** ever since he left you...Angelina Jolie and kids have not been good for him....

almcdougall

I sent in my e-mail and am not sure what to do i received a conformation answer so please tell what is next or how to find out where my comment went

Ripped Muscle X

Jennifer you look so rocking.

Roxanne