Salahi Cheating Scandal

Who Do You Hate Most?

9/17/2011 6:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0916_salahi_tear_tmz_sub
It's hard to chose sides when you can't stand either one ... but that's exactly what you have to do now in the Tareq/Michaele Salahi divorce scandal. So we ask ....

eri

theez ppl are so stupid!!!

eve from eden

Journey has fans from the seventies all the way up to 2011. I know several high school kids who really like Journey and listen to them and other parents bring their kids to the concerts. They rock. The best is The Cult and Ian is the prize but I dont blame her. Rockers are so sexy and they know sex real good.

eve from eden

poisoned_beauty

I agree there needs to be a "don't care" option. For example The Salahi divorce: real/fake.... neither I don't give a #@%!

Chris3dl

Come on this nothing more than scripted reality. Everybody freaked out on Balloon Boy and this is an even more contrived rouse.

taarob

There is no high ground with these two.

CoolVanilla300C

I would chose Nancy over Michelle in a heartbeat. She is an actual celeb, and there's a decent shot that she might pay me not to tell anyone....

Amy

Ok for of all they are both washed up has beens. Anyone who has watched the show and I sadly admit that I did knows that Tareq is a liar, can't produce a shred of material to back up anything and his winery, that is a load of bull. Second Michaele has MS, I am insulted because I actually do have it and I feel that it is a disgrace that she tells people she has it and when asked her regime of medication she says she is taking an oral medication. Newsflash, an oral medication has just come out in 2011 and it has some pretty extreme side effects. The only ones FDA approved are injectables. They are both liars and really does anyone care if she was kidnapped, only he would tell people that, makes the story so much more TMZ'ish.

speekfreak

M I L F -YEA BABY..I WOULD ROCK HER ALL NITE AND PARTY HERE ASS EVERY DAY

kat

I hate Harvey most for putting this crap on the website. These people are not celebrities and I don't give a rats a$$ what they do

LLB

Who do I hate the most? The MEDIA for keeping these pathetic two people in the headlines!

INeedFacebookFriends.com

once again, its all about the penis.

jdjbsmith

quite frankly a " Who Cares" button is definately needed here !!!!!

jazzy

Must be a slow day for celebrity news; please stop posting about the Salahis, there are not celebrities.

BetterThanYou

Who'd I rather, Nancy Grace or Micaela? Ewwww! I'd rather do Russell Taylor Post-hanging!!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments