Ray J

Kicked Out of Vegas Hotel

For Clocking Fabolous

9/19/2011 4:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0919_rayj_audio_BNRay J didn't take too kindly to Fabolous talking smack about him on Twitter, so when he saw him out in Las Vegas this weekend ... he clocked him!

Kim K's sex tape partner re-told the tale on Power 105.1 this morning, explaining, "When I seen him, I was with Floyd [Mayweather] and 50 [Cent] and he tried to say, 'Don't touch me.' And I touched that n***a!"

Ray J says he got kicked out of the Palms and detained by police, but according to cops in Vegas ... he was not arrested.

0919_fabulous_tweet_subasset

Areader

Ray j likes to act like he's straight out of Compton with his hood style ghetto slang! That couldn't be further from the truth!

His Mom Sonja Norwood was a successful District Manager for H&R Block before she started managing his sister Brandy's hugely successful multi platinum recording and television career.

Ray J's Dad Willie Norwood was a successful Gospel singer and Choir Director and Ray J was raised in a Christian home!!!

I enjoyed Ray J and Brandy's reality show, that said, when I hear audio bites such as this, I lose respect for him!

Ray J could be putting himself in a position to be a positive influence to inner city African American children, especially young boys. Instead he decides to take this path!

Yet, he probably wonders why he hasn't enjoyed the success his sister Brandy has enjoyed!!!

Smarten up and grow up Ray J!!!

Rob

According to other sites, including media take out , Ray J had his ass handed to him and while unconscious on the ground, caught another blow to the face while several onlookers took his jewelry. Punk ass.

UNLEVINED HARVEY

everyone mentioned in this article is an idiot

Frito

Congrats Ray J, you beat up a guy named "Fabulous." Way to try and look tough in front of your friends.

Big D

Well, he doesnt have anything else to do. Might as well try to act tough.

dan

Ray J a bitch!!!

Muffin

lmaoooo same thing i did, ray j ssound like a dying horse singing smh now he talking tough... that dont even sound like him lil wayne leggings tougher then ray j

Liz

ray j booooo you suck and your fame well that was wayyyy done with

Joe

what an idiot. he admits that Fab told him not to touch him, but instead he hit him. he should be arrested on that alone.

Muppet

I thought TMZ was an English speaking site. Could someone please translate this video at TMZ? I can't understand a word!

PokerStar

He may have clocked Fabolos, but he can't un-@#$% Kim. LOL

ChunkyLightning

God most of the people in this story would need publicists if it wasn't for TMZ. Some guy I hear is a singer hits another guy that I hear is a singer. Then the first guy name drops two other guys. One who's reputation is $%^# because he's been ducking Pacquiao like a bitch. The other guy had a roll but I think his sunset is just about to set over the horizon because if you see him in a film it's bad.

zippo

uhhh wierd cause mediatakeout are saying the EXACT opposite thing. Fab knocked Ray-J out. hard. scroll down at the end of the page for the link... TMZ need to get their facts straight.

MP

What an eloquent, well-spoken man.

Nell

Really. Punched a guy over a tweet? Sounds like some people have nothing else better to do.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments