TAREQ SALAHI:

I Lost Two Bitches

In a Week

9/19/2011 12:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0919_salahi_dog

For those of you who think the Salahi scandal is all fake... Well, we have living proof it's real.

TMZ has obtained pictures of Tareq Salahi burying his beloved Doberman Pinscher, Rio.  We actually have the video, but it's too rough to watch.

The funeral was held this afternoon in the backyard, where Rio loved to play.  Tareq was hysterical during the burial, especially when he laid Rio's blanket in the grave.

Tareq blames Michaele for Rio's death.  The dog -- which had a heart condition -- was so depressed he couldn't get out of bed since she split a week ago.

Jeff

C'mon! TMZ this is just too much. Stop now. You're obsessed. I think the only people who really give a damn about these people anymore is you guys. Cool it!

tony

Tareq seems to be the better person out of them 2- mostlikely the evil woman got him broke ! I wish him the best! hopefully things turn around for him and he will be laughing all the way to the bank! there is always something good that comes out of something bad!

Canada eh

Why would you show this!!!??? TMZ has sunk to an all time low. OMG. I'm done. Wow....you guys are horrible

mrs.chanel

TMZ Why would you show this! It's a very sad time in this familys life, you'r people are sick, it's a private moment, stop trying to get ratings! It's not working! losers! R.I.P.

C.baxter

whoever took these pictures should be shot for taking them

Janelle

I have never commented on anything before but this is sooo sad. That woman shouldn't even be famous in the first place and for her to inflict this much pain on someone is so wrong. I don't agree with his actions either but this guy is going to snap soon. I hope something good comes along for him.

gina

You really had to put up this pic of him holding his dead dog? And the rest of these pics? Leave the man alone! I can't believe you posted these.

esq777

What a d-bag. How many people here have buried a pet? Right, quite a few, including me. How many have done it with a backhoe and a camera crew filming away? Right, nobody, except this idiot. These people are so desperate they will obviously do anything to try and extend their 15 minutes.

Onward

Not only do I not care about these people AT ALL; I can't understand people so fame-hungry that in the midst of their 'sorrow' they release home videos and pictures to the press.

Damn It Man

WTF, TmZ? Really? I mean, really? This is f*cking sick.

MP

Really Harvey, it's too rough to watch? You're the same man who posted a 911 call of a man who called the police to tell them he was going to kill himself and to come get his body. THAT, sir, is too rough! I generally really love you and think you're funny, but sometimes you just have no shame.

Thatsright79

Take this off, TMZ! It's ******* disgusting to see this poor dog dead. Michaele is an ******* and we all know that but come one... this dog died of a broken heart... stop making this news.

Jean

Tacky. Come on tmz... Take down the picture of him holding the dead dog. We get it the poor animal died, but do you really need to show the picture of him holding it's lifeless body! Really really tacky.

Josie

how completely distasteful to post such a graphic picture of a dead dog and his grieving owner. I don't care who he is...have some respect!!

Abril

I think that you're total ******** for this one. Harvey, WTF dude????? I thought you were an animal lover but you really showed no class. Very sad :(