TAREQ SALAHI:

I Lost Two Bitches

In a Week

9/19/2011 12:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0919_salahi_dog

For those of you who think the Salahi scandal is all fake... Well, we have living proof it's real.

TMZ has obtained pictures of Tareq Salahi burying his beloved Doberman Pinscher, Rio.  We actually have the video, but it's too rough to watch.

The funeral was held this afternoon in the backyard, where Rio loved to play.  Tareq was hysterical during the burial, especially when he laid Rio's blanket in the grave.

Tareq blames Michaele for Rio's death.  The dog -- which had a heart condition -- was so depressed he couldn't get out of bed since she split a week ago.

George

Looks like M. Lohan in the HOUSE Camera just happen to be handy???

Marie

I sure hope he didn't kill his dog just to stay a little longer in the spotlight... That would not surprise me one bit...

LeeLoo

Is it a really slow newsweek TMZ? Seriously, no one cares about these losers!!!!!!!!

nyc44th

I know nothing about this guy . . but as a dog lover, this photo is unbelievably sad to me and TMZ is full of crap to post it. Let the guy bury his dog in peace you s***b*gs,

Muppet

TMZ you might want to check your past stories where you reported that Rio is MALE!! Could you please explain to the person that decided to use what he/she thought was a snappy headline the difference between a male and a female dog? You may want to start with diagrams, clearly someone on your staff is not too bright!

Animal Lover

In a few days it'll be 2 years since my beloved Boxer passed away. To have people snapping photos of you burying your pet is disgusting, disturbing and disrespectful. Whether his wife cheating on him is true or not, have some respect TMZ. The man jus*****ched his dog take his final breathes and now he has to bury him. I know first hand what that's like. Shame on you.

amanda

Tmz I love ya but I think this caption and photos are a little not right.I mean I think we all feel the same about these people but Harvey I'm surprised you would allow photos like this being the animal lover that you are.I think every once in a while we have go through bad times.
This dude is having a seriously bad one.

Alex

I cannot believe that TMZ would show photos of this beloved dead family member. I have been a big fan of TMZ for many years but I am completely disgusted with your company. Please take these photos down immediately and issue a retraction! Show some respect! Harvey...aren't you a vegetarian??? I thought that you would understand that there is absolutely no reason to profit on the story of this dead dog. You disgust me!

jimihndrks

That sleeze is a total cold hearted bitch [if you could find a heart]. She killed that poor animal and doesn't give a flying f*ck about anything but screwing her way from one thing to another. She should be put to sleep.

JS

I find these pics very upsetting. Wow life can serve its round of punches below the belt blow after blow huh?

steeler fan

The only one I feel sorry for is the poor animal, but they should have put it to sleed and not let it suffer. The journey guy is married too I feel sorry for her too.

Robataille

You've got to be kidding me...

Boo damn hoo.

Sharon

Come On - This should be kept private.
I don't care where or how TMZ got the pictures - they shouldn't have posted them.

Niki

Shame on you TMZ.

samme21

I do not care about these people and have not really paid attention to anything about them but TMZ, did you really just post a picture of a dead dog?! That is wrong on so many levels and very disrespectful. Disrespectful to the poor guy and its terrible that the picture was even taken, let alone posted! Just disgusting