Chaz Bono

Far From the STIFFEST Dude

In "DWTS" Debut

9/20/2011 5:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

1_ajzb7pnn_1_jt6phgfy

Checkout Chaz Bono and Lacey Schwimmer's long awaited "Dancing With the Stars" debut -- a Cha cha cha that earned them a standing ovation.

Chaz wasn't exactly light on his feet, but still scored 17 out of 30 ... which was better than two other guys -- Metta World Peace (aka Ron Artest) and Rob Kardashian.

0920_dancing_footer2

Areader

Good lookin out Chaz!

tgrfan42069

i remember TMZ ripped bristol palin a new one when she was on the show...but damn they think this woman chaz is the best thing ever.atleast bristol wasnt a ******* freak.

CC

Chaz is great for business. Viewers for the premier were only down 24% from last year.

dee

He was great with a little weight loss he will be just fine, but for gods sake why did the kard bunch have to be such pills, khloe yelling at the judges when her brother came out can she not just shut the f up and her piggy face is pathetic and trust me rob won,t last he was a loser is a loser and will be a loser he lives off his family, go away yall.

Carrie

"...wasn't exactly light on his feet"?

I beg to differ. Regardless of gender, I'm surprised to see how spry he was for his size. I know guys a lot younger and not quite that large who would have been stomping like a horse and panting like an elephant when the number was over. Good for Chaz!

kim purdy

Yay Chaz, you did awesome!!!!!

Cheetara

Gotta admit...Chaz did better than I thought she would (at first glance she really reminded me of Joey Fatone)

Rogue Warrior

I guess Chaz has fallen from Harveys graces since he only likes hard ones!

BayouBabe222

Way to go, Chaz!!!!These ignorant, pathetic, small-minded losers didn't slow you down one bit. Haha! You are a WINNER!

hoosier

Female!

julie

Sorry Chaz, you're just a big fat lady who can't dance, even if you choose to look like a man. Not a dude, no way man. Not in a million years, or surgeries.

R. D. Bean

When your show came on the air some years ago I was glued to the TV. Now all I see is trash and discust. Just how could ABC let a show like this go to the pigs!!! Sorry I know it is all about the ratings!!!! Like I said you are a sick group of people. Will not be looking at your show any
more....

cherry

This is dumb she is still a woman (girl) still looks like one very unfair calling her a man

teedofftaxpayer

Sure are a lot of haters here and I would bet none of them watch the show. When ever there is anything to do LBGT people they just comment negatively. I thought Chaz did great. And I'm not a youngster either. The ones complaining are so called religious rights being religious wrong.

elpablo

That's exactly right. She IS farthest from the stiffest dude out there because she is a she, not a dude. If you have a vagina, that means you're a female. Try and follow along TMZ staff...you can do it!