Larry Flynt

Gunning for Rick Perry

9/22/2011 11:56 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0922_larry_flynt_rick_perry_2EX
Hustler Magazine publisher Larry Flynt is putting GOP Presidential candidate Rick Perry in his crosshairs ... he'll be offering up to $1 million for anyone who can prove Perry has had an illicit sexual liaison ... TMZ has learned.

The ad -- which Flynt will take out in various newspapers -- says, "Have you had a gay or straight sexual encounter with Governor Rick Perry?"

Flynt -- clearly not a fan of Perry, who opposes same-sex marriage and is generally very conservative on social issues -- has done this before, but didn't limit his targets to Republicans.  In 1998, he offered a similar bounty for dirt on Bill Clinton.  And he's made similar offers for info on all members of Congress.

carol saiz

Get 'em LARRY!

Jeff

I'll think of Larry the next time i get up off my couch and walk to the fridge to grab a snack.

Enjoy life in your wheelchair buddy - you are a loser - who is getting all he deserves!

JW

It's his first amendment right and nobody would say a word if he was going after say, President Obama. I wonder what will turn up??

Boohootoo

Come on! I know you are out there, someone PLEASE come forward! Slick Rick hit on my sister years ago at an airshow in Texas. She didn't go for it, but he was definately interested. And anyone can look at his wife and see she is the perfect example of "long suffering"...

HaveSome

The Devil will always try to take down good people. But ethics and values will always win out.

Isn't Larry Flynt dead yet?

CountryGal

Larry Flynt is a piece of **** s***bag. People are beating up on Perry because he is a Christian and for no other reason. Morons who voted Obama should not be allowed to vote EVER again.

kitnplayn

I'm not surprised that 65% think it is fair game to be despicable, because I'm sure that the bulk of the voting is by Americans, and they are the s*** of the earth as human beings go. They live in a vulgar, self-serving, arrogant culture. The only difference between Larry Flynt and the rest of America, is that Larry Flynt has more class.

Keedee

I can't tolerate Rick Perry but I think Flynt's offer is even more slimy than Perry.

Italia

"In 1998, he offered a similar bounty for dirt on Bill Clinton."

TMZ: You got your facts wrong. Larry Flint actually DEFENDED President Clinton when the GOP tried to impeach Clinton.

Larry Flint got dirt on Republicans, some of which were forced to resign.

I actually worked in the Clinton Administration and I have a clear recollection of exactly what went down.

Maybe you should Google the Clinton Administration and Larry Flint.

Larry Flint is dedicated Democrat.

lee

Larry Flynt is still living? I thought this A$$ died years ago. Bummer!

Marilynn

Larry Flynt is a total douche bag!!!!!

moe l.

Flynt needs to roll himself in front of a moving truck.

gd45

Larry Flynt just needs to fall down a flight of stairs or something.... lots of money and the brain of a 10 year old results in wasting people's time digging into some pathetic politican past. Maybe people should be more focused on issues like jobs, and health care... not if some guy who might become president ever played hide the sausage with another man or some cheap hooker.... who really cares?

Harvey2

He's fair game for sure... Rick would be worse for the country than Obama is/was. Dig a bit and you will see he tried to literally steal land from people to push through a multi lane freeway from Mexico northward.... As a Texan, I have never trusted him simply because hes just another liver lipped politico pretty boy photo op waiting for the next camera.

Sloane

so who collected the money from Clinton's cheating?

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments