Bristol Palin Heckler:

I'd Do It Again!

9/23/2011 11:35 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

092311_bristol_v5_video
TMZ tracked down Bristol Palin's heckler -- the one who screamed, "Your mother's a whore!" at a West Hollywood bar last night, and he's not ashamed at all.

Stephen Hanks is a 47-year old L.A. consultant who would not say what he consults on. He did, however, tell us this was not a setup.

As for Hanks' thoughts on Bristol's comment -- jumping to what turns out to be the correct conclusion that he's gay -- he has more choice words for Sarah's little girl.

kanyeisgay

Male rectums is the least of this guys issues.

The Punisher

Let's hope he gets gay-bashed tonight. Teach that queen to shut his hole..

Poopey Poopstein

That dried up old ****** has AIDS.

TNT

I sure as heck don't want Sarah Palin as president but this guy is nothing more than a slimeball. Look at all the losers supporting this piece of crap. It figures morons like this puke can di***** out but will raise hell whenever someone attacks them or calls them a derogatory name. She said nothing wrong at all. What the hell is this guy crying about anyway? I thought you are suppose to be proud of your sexuality so when she actual calls you something you actually ARE you get all whiny? Give me a break. It figures the one time this jerk doesn't have something in his mouth he gets notoriety. Go away idiot and take your lonesome losers with you.

KurganVon

i like how all the pro-bristol comments are being voted up by her and her moronic sisters using multiple accounts.

It's pretty obvious when the best stories here are barely voted up by 5, and yet every single comment either praising her or hating her is voted up or down by 10.

Bristol, both you and your mother are w h o r e s. Your mother, because she used her office to get rich (illegally) at the expense of alaskan taxpayers. And Bristol for boning every guy in town.

Also, everyone knows Trigg is your son and not your brother and that your mother was just covering up for your being a giant slut to maintain her political career.

Philip

The simple truth is that if you watch and listen to the video, she comes up and uses Sir and asks if he hates her mother because he is a homosexual. She did not call him one, she stated a fact and wanted to know if that was the reason he was yelling that crap. He said yes, it was… and then caught himself and asked how she knew he was a homosexual.

His problem is that he was drunk and his true self showed up…. a hate filled, bile spewing piece of sh*t. He is the evil person… not Bristol and not Sarah.

Philip

Bristol was civil, asked him to give her one, just one example that he could tell her that would justify his calling her mother names or calling her mother a liar... the guy did not have anything but hate... he is the one who has a problem, not Bristol and not Sarah Palin.
And even this next interview with TMZ the next day, the guy has no legitimate argument as to why Sarah Palin should be called those names... he is a typical hater... no reason, no thought, no argument to back it up.... just pure filthy hate. A typical liberal... spout how inclusive and caring they are, but are the most racist and hateful bunch around. And, the most violent too.
He is a poster child for useless liberals... and the gay community should not be proud of this guy, he just painted you all as evil, bile spewing idiots.

CitySide

He goes all out on the ******** thing, doesn't he? He looks like a ******** and follows through with ******** actions to remove all doubt. I guess you are what you eat!

And thats the truth

I went to a friends party one time and he was gay. There were a lot of gay young men there. One gay man proceeded to tell his other friend, in front of me, how disgusting women are (I won't get into the details). After hearing this for at least 10 minutes, I told him that if it was not for his disgusting mom, his sorry a$$ would not be here. He finally shut up. My friend only heard what I said and he got mad at me..... I didn't really care. A couple of months later we were discussing it and I told him what his friend had said and he completely understood why I said what I did. We are still friends 20 some years later. I dont have anything against gays as I also have 2 adult nephews that are gay, but, I do have a problem with people who are filled with hate and it makes them feel better to spew their hate on other people that do not deserve it, like this jackwagon. He needs someone to kick his a$$. Big tough 47 year old picking on a 20 something year old. Bet he would not say that to Sarah because she would kick his a$$! Loser.

beth

Not only is this guy a clear ******, but he's a *****! A 47 year old who yells at a GIRL...and a young girl at that should be an embarrassment to not only the gay community, but to all real men. Prick doesn't deserve a **** in his mouth, he needs a muzzle.

yankeegirl

What a jerk he is! A guy almost 50 years old yelling at a girl just out of her teenage years. Whoa, what a brave, big man he is (not)! And why does her asking "do you hate my mom because you are a homosexual?" make her a homophobe? She asked a question in response to this jerks much ruder comment. And his remark saying something to the effect of she has no right to speak about teen abstinence because she had baby when she was a teen is just stupid. So does he think that someone who contracted AIDS cannot later speak out about the importance of using protection during sex? Or a person who had been a drug addict cannot later speak out to others and encourage them not to use drugs? This guy is an idiot in addition to being a jerk!

vindog

Guys like this need to be smacked in the head, picking on a young lady like that. Give the kid a break, she is trying to do the best she can too, but you are faulting her for her Mother's politics.

StillAtMyMoms

First off, why is a 20 year-old at a bar? Who is watching her baby? That right there just shows the integrity of the Palin family. Although of them are wrong in this confrontation. It was pretty juvenile of him to get her attention. He could of really made her cry by pointing out that her mother broke her promise to serve the State of Alaska to achieve celebrity and essentially wants American to regress to fundamental values--at the beheadst of corporate interests. Her response was purely in a derogatory context as well. She said "homosexual" as it was meant to be an insult. Then he PR/entourage had to diffuse the situation by reiterating that she was "just 20 years-old"....at a f'in bar FILMING A REALITY SHOW. God America sucks.

Trexinator

I just have one request. Why don't we have someone check up on his mom? I think that would be eh...happy moment?

Allen

Another Liberal ****roach unhappy with the entire world. It's obvious this guy doesn't "consult" anybody on anything, he's simply too ashamed of himself to state what he really does for a living. Considering the cir****tances, Bristol handled this much better that I would have when I was 20.

Mr. Hanks embarrassed himself and comes of like a miserable and conflicted person. His behavior only reinforces negative gay stereotypes. Acting like this isn't the way forward.