Bristol Palin

Attacked By Heckler

'YOUR MOTHER'S A WHORE'

9/23/2011 8:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0923_bristol_palin_video_5
Bristol Palin
stood face to face with a very ANGRY Sarah Palin hater at the Saddle Ranch on the Sunset Strip last night ... after he screamed at her, "Your mother's a whore."

It all went down after Bristol rode the mechanical bull -- when the man shouted, "Did you ride Levi like that?"

During the confrontation, the man called Sarah "evil" -- and Bristol replied, "Is it because you're a homosexual and that's why you hate her?"

The man responded, "Pretty much ... and why'd you say I'm a homosexual?"

Bristol shot back -- "Because I can tell you are."

Bristol -- with her reality TV crew in tow -- eventually stormed out of the bar with her friends.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

YouDontSay

LMAO. That is what happens when you go to bars.

YouDontSay

LMAO. That is what happens when you go to bars.

Jo Jo Jr Shabadooo

Good for him!!! He did what half of america would love to do!! She is the poster child for teenage Abstinence!!
I am being sarcastic about the abstinence thing if you could not tell.

dave

good for her, she handled it with much more maturity than the dude did!!!

Andrea

This guy is a total a-hole.

dennis in sac

Stay out of the bars!

ThatsPrincessToYou

I can't stand the Palin family. HOWEVER, if someone called my Mother a whore, I would have busted a bottle over his effin head. How disgusting!

Kaveman

Bristol, don't let these lowlifes bother you. They are the filthy s*** of the Earth.

DontTreadOnMe

I wish I would have been there, I would have knocked his ass out. What is it with the "rope suckers" in america...cant they just be homos in private..lol

CMartel2

Typical liberal activist. You never see that sort of nonsense from Republicans. The last time you saw protestors with severed heads of a sitting President and burning effigies (google Portland on that one)? That would be during the Bush administration.

Prince Von A-Hole

I have never supported any side in all this but it seems the Gay liberals always attack with vulgar nonsense while the conservatives take the high road with the exception of pukes like Rush. Also why attack the daughter.
What a bunch of creeps

Michelle

What a douchebag. I'm no Palin fan but this guy has the mental and emotional acuity of a 12 year old. Take a deep breath man.

anon.

He saw the cameras and wanted attention. She gave him the attention he wanted. She should have ignored him because now he knows his tactics work and he will do it again to other people.

ace

GO Bristol. If someone talked that way about my mother they would be picking up their teeth!

Delaware D

Just PLEASE let this family go away. ugh!!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments