Bristol Palin

Attacked By Heckler

'YOUR MOTHER'S A WHORE'

9/23/2011 8:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0923_bristol_palin_video_5
Bristol Palin
stood face to face with a very ANGRY Sarah Palin hater at the Saddle Ranch on the Sunset Strip last night ... after he screamed at her, "Your mother's a whore."

It all went down after Bristol rode the mechanical bull -- when the man shouted, "Did you ride Levi like that?"

During the confrontation, the man called Sarah "evil" -- and Bristol replied, "Is it because you're a homosexual and that's why you hate her?"

The man responded, "Pretty much ... and why'd you say I'm a homosexual?"

Bristol shot back -- "Because I can tell you are."

Bristol -- with her reality TV crew in tow -- eventually stormed out of the bar with her friends.

CommonSense

THIS IS FUNNY!!!!
"Bryon: 9 minutes ago

Conservative republicans only like homosexuals when they elect them...Larry Craig, Mark Foley, Lindsey Grahamm, Rick Perry, ETC."

LOL! Even stupid Liberals use "Being GAY" as an insult and a sign of an inferior state of mind! LOL! Funny when Ignorant Libs start eating themselves!

Ray

Why is TMZ giving this girl any media coverage? She's a teenage mother, that's all she's done with her life. Put her in with the "16 and Pregnant" crowd and be done with her. (BTW, guy was a loser to heckle her, but her saying those homophobic insults back just shows Bristol's true colors).

Ya Mon

The Staff on TMZ must be high! It's obvious how hateful the offensive that Gay Doouce-bag was to Bristol PALIN i'm not a fan of her or her mother, but if that Pr@#K acted that way in our neck of the woods Gay or not we'd beat this PRICK down. How dare TMZ try to turn the tables on us. That heckler GAy or not was an ass. I see the Gay agenda people try to take over this thread. But all you guys are doing is making Majority America single you guys a*****ing freaks! Your own hate will backfire on you!

Gregory Pecker

This guy is a hero and speaks for 72 percent of Americans. The Palins di***** out but can't take it. They are America's Number 1 Victim.

irishjess

If I were Bristol, that troll wouldn't be leaving the bar on his own. PERIOD...

Craig

This is so staged. Obvious reality show script, and badly acted at that. And the fact that Bristol is willing to perpetuate her suspected homophobia just goes to show the kind of person she is. Gross.

Master Po

CommonSense you made your point you are an as*hole with nothing better to do. Its pretty obvious by your copy and paste of cliches move on little girl we are sorry your heroes are whores.

MAXny

Bistol is a bitch but at least she stood up for her whore mother.

joesph

You tolerant liberals are just a bunch Pu**ies. I would have knocked this dude OUT!.

freaksloan

She just needed to knock that *** out.

Bubba

Typical ******!

Master Po

CommonSense loves to say TMZ is becoming a gay site. YET he makes sure to check this gay site daily and drop his copy and paste comments and cliches daily. What does that say? If I hated sharks I am not going to sign up and check daily sharks.com.

CommonSense

Hey RAY! Why can't Bristol get this type of coverage from TMZ?
I mean they do give this kind of coverage to Cher's daughter who has had a double mesectomy (sic) and walks around topless.
I mean Chastity is the poster child for TMZ as far as "Star Power" so what's the difference? I'm waiting for TMZ to break the story about Wanda Sykes having a double masectomy (again sic)......I wonder how long until we start to have to call Wanda - William?
Stupid Liberals - when you don't believe in anything you'll always fall for anything. Your arguments never hold up when challenged.

jen

how the **** else is someone supposed to act when some old man calls their mom a whore? that guy was gross. she shouldn't have been so nice about it.

L

I'm not a Palin supporter either.. but I feel bad for her. I think that guy should take his beef up with her mom and not shout hurtful things at her.