Bristol Palin

Attacked By Heckler

'YOUR MOTHER'S A WHORE'

9/23/2011 8:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0923_bristol_palin_video_5
Bristol Palin
stood face to face with a very ANGRY Sarah Palin hater at the Saddle Ranch on the Sunset Strip last night ... after he screamed at her, "Your mother's a whore."

It all went down after Bristol rode the mechanical bull -- when the man shouted, "Did you ride Levi like that?"

During the confrontation, the man called Sarah "evil" -- and Bristol replied, "Is it because you're a homosexual and that's why you hate her?"

The man responded, "Pretty much ... and why'd you say I'm a homosexual?"

Bristol shot back -- "Because I can tell you are."

Bristol -- with her reality TV crew in tow -- eventually stormed out of the bar with her friends.

John

I thought Bristol handled it in a great way. She smiled, walked up to this person and verbally defended her family which lets face it, would have been very difficult to control anger in that situation. This idiot if he has a problem with Sarah, needs to address Sarah. If he had talked to one of my kids that way, he would have gotten knocked the F out.

Bill

What was she doing in a bar? She is only 20?????

Caroline

Democrat, Republican or Tea Party supporter... Nobody should act this way. I may or may not support Palin but her child doesn’t need to be verbally abused this way. What if you were running for office... Would you want your child treated this way? It was her mother’s decision to run for office not Bristol’s. This guy really needs to grow up and act his age. I think she handled this whole incident like an adult unlike the heckler. Nobody would call my mother a whore... GOOD JOB BRISTOL!!!

jack e. jett

He was gay...All Palins are whores.....Truth wins out.

If you take up for Palin, you have drank the Kool Aid.

roberto

she kept a cool head despite being attacked by a loser. that's better than obama who attacks anyone who disagrees with him. maybe she should be president

J Live

I think sites like tmz and perez are terrible for gays. I've never had a problem with anything related to gay and lesbian lifestyle, but the constant 24/7 barrage of all things gay has me actually growing weary and tired of gays.

anoetic

Typical deranged Liberal, the left is filled with hate.

nyergirl

the was 100% wrong no matter what your political beliefs are and he looks like a jerk for speaking that way to a young lady...

Prince Von A-Hole

I like the rational. He calls her a bitch and her mother a whore, thats ok, but how dare she ask him if its about him being homosexual. Can you say hypocrites. Mario is going to be all over this

HH

I'm shocked!!! Bristol has friends?

yomama

While I personally cannot stand Sarah Palin, I am proud of Bristol for standing up for her mom. That's what family should do, and I think she handled herself well. And for those saying she should stay out of bars...lighten up! She's a young 20something. Better she do it now than when she's an angry 47 year old!

Tanner

THis outburst of immaturity shows that she has no manners. why would she stoop so low to even give that guy attention. I mean common . and did u see she was wearing a christian T-Shirt at a BAR??? riding a bull. wow someone pinch me because AMERICA is going down Hill FAST>

Eric

She's a dumb heifer!

Ashley

Way to go Bristol!

Brandt

That guy was out of line .....If I was a there, he would have been picking his teeth up off the floor. Talk about a flaming liberal.....jeesh. Show some class and respect.