Bristol Palin

Attacked By Heckler

'YOUR MOTHER'S A WHORE'

9/23/2011 8:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0923_bristol_palin_video_5
Bristol Palin
stood face to face with a very ANGRY Sarah Palin hater at the Saddle Ranch on the Sunset Strip last night ... after he screamed at her, "Your mother's a whore."

It all went down after Bristol rode the mechanical bull -- when the man shouted, "Did you ride Levi like that?"

During the confrontation, the man called Sarah "evil" -- and Bristol replied, "Is it because you're a homosexual and that's why you hate her?"

The man responded, "Pretty much ... and why'd you say I'm a homosexual?"

Bristol shot back -- "Because I can tell you are."

Bristol -- with her reality TV crew in tow -- eventually stormed out of the bar with her friends.

j

Given that statistically homosexuals do hate her mom, IF YOU ARE FAIR MINDED AND LISTEN CAREFULLY, she asks him, she does not call call him a homosexual, she did not call him a homosexual...SHE ASKED him if he hated her mom because he is a homosexual and he immediatley answere it was true...LISTEN AGAIN PEOPLE. She was inquiring if that was his reason...if the answer was no, thenthe converstion could have gone the way most of yu are seeing it...she did not jump on him and just shout GAY... she obviously is more than aware that most homosexual*****e her mom, so she jumped to the conclusion and asked him if that was his starting point and she was right...he said it for himself. She actually was the intelligent, polite one if you are being honest about the dialogue. Listen again people.

frnacisco 2010

this is bull ****.this man was paid to act.she stops walking right in front of him for no reason and then he begans the bull **** act.

LMT P

The heckler is nothing but a hater, regardless of point of view. He if full of hate! So much for the campaign of NO H8. People never change. Sad.

Chuck(va)

I would like to shake that guys hand and buy him a drink of his choice! If we all had a chance to speak our mind to a politician, or someone who has no relation to the politics(ref: their family) and tries to make themselves part of it..like Palin and her family has.

aston

Any man who calls a woman a wh*re has left the political field and entered that of misogyny. This excuse for a guy is not representative of those who dislike Sara Palin for her political views. He's just representative of male, woman-hating bullies. He's ugly. And Bristol Palin didn't choose her mother, so why is he calling her names?

Then, the gay retort was silly. Gay is not a slur, I wish BP could finally understand that. If she is homophobic, though, she is that to a less violent extent than that man is a womanphobic.

Ross

While the Heckler proved to be an idiot by his comments and had I been there I may have jumped in his face, Bristol proves that the acorn doesn't fall far from the mighty oak. Both Sarah and Bristol Palin have proven that they are not the sharpest tool in the shed and both need to work on their critical thinking skills.(as well as their lack of ability for witty comebacks).

Phyllis mormile

Heckler absolutely wrong. Bristol was not the initiater of that confrontation. He is a low life snake.

Bill

1. She did nothing wrong and anyone yelling out to someone whomever it is about there mother, calling her a whore is about as bad as it come. What if it was Chelsea Clinton and some said it about Hillary? Yeah thats what I thought.

2 Why is it wrong for her to ask is it because he is homosexual? This is after once again after this guy said two slurs 1st about riding her Ex and then about her Mom. She is trying to figure out why he is so hateful. She never (from what I can see) said anything wrong.

3. Yes she is a advocate for no having children before your old enough because she knows what its like. FYI Mike Vic is part of anti cruelty society speaking to highschool kids about dog fighting!

Last thing what kind of a job do you think she would be able to get where her employer would hire her knowing that she is going to cause all kinds of attention?? She has to make money off of the hand she is delt

Laughing & Pointing

DAMN! Bigoted freepers rule TMZ! Nice going Harvey!

peekielee

cant believe some people are so full of hate like that man is

Jo

Not a palin fan at all but if this ashole said this to me I'd kick his face in. She handled herself better than I would have. The guy is a ******* loser and he knows it. Now he's riding her coat tails for his 15 mins. I've never seen such an idiot. I would have broken his nose if I was her. Fair play to her restraint.

Heather

I think Bristol pays alot for her mother. Half the celebrities in Hollywood are having kids out of wedlock, teen Moms getting own show, Hudson, Jolie for instance, and don't get this.

Jo

Jim

I think sara and Bristol Palin are both morons but to say that she is homophobic because she could tell he was gay and asked if he was homosexual is ridiculous.

Not old enough

Why was she in a bar? I guess she has a fake ID....

Previous 15 Comments | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments