Bristol Palin

Attacked By Heckler

'YOUR MOTHER'S A WHORE'

9/23/2011 8:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0923_bristol_palin_video_5
Bristol Palin
stood face to face with a very ANGRY Sarah Palin hater at the Saddle Ranch on the Sunset Strip last night ... after he screamed at her, "Your mother's a whore."

It all went down after Bristol rode the mechanical bull -- when the man shouted, "Did you ride Levi like that?"

During the confrontation, the man called Sarah "evil" -- and Bristol replied, "Is it because you're a homosexual and that's why you hate her?"

The man responded, "Pretty much ... and why'd you say I'm a homosexual?"

Bristol shot back -- "Because I can tell you are."

Bristol -- with her reality TV crew in tow -- eventually stormed out of the bar with her friends.

Tauna Johnson

Lolz... They both deserved it I guess, she set herself up by riding the bull and he's a dude cat fighting with a chick!!! Enough said.. I would've done the same. Even though I love my gay people.

teedofftaxpayer

CMartel2 no Republicans wouldn't do stuff like that, they only boo US SOLDIERS at debates

dansmith

The hijackers of tolerance are the most intolerant people I know. Such as this guy.

It's ironic how the gay community hates anyone with family values while tolerating the North American Man Boy Love Association. I'm not saying all gays are child molesters, but I am saying all child molesters are definitely gay. Speak out about the charlatans that hide behind the gay community first. Start cleaning your own house, then come and ask for my support.

Philip

Hey.... the great TMZ.... how about listening to the audio before you write you stories... Bristol came up to him and asked him if he hated her mother because he was a homosexual... she did not call him one, she stated a FACT... and guess what? he answered Yes, that is why he hated Sarah Palin... and then his brain started working and he asked her how she knew he was a homosexual.
So screw off with the spinning of what she said... listen to the audio.

AND ..... how about this? Poor little drunk gay guy knows Levi Johnston... how do you defenders of this jerk off explain that one?

phpeters87@hotmail.com

Anyone siding with this drunken idiot who started the entire confrontation and then called Bristol's Mother a Whore and then called her a F'n B****, you are officially as stupid as this Hanks.

But if you're a Palin hater, anything goes. He could have punched her in the face and knocked her teeth out and some of you would be saying "She deserved it"

The only person that deserved to have their teeth knocked out of their head was the bald-headed fool who started a confrontation with name-calling because he is obviously mentally unhinged.

A normal person does not confront a 21 year old girl in a bar and call her Mother a Whore and then lose it completely and call her a F'n B****

Bristol did the right thing and walked away from this idiot instead of having the incident escalate.

And where was security?

They should have tosses this lout out of the Saddle Ranch for his crude, drunken behavior.

BTW, He disabled his Twitter page which just proves he is a coward.

He can di*****, but can't take it.

Bristol asked if he was a Homosexual in order to determine what kind of psycho she was dealing with, as most Gay men hate women and they especially hate Sarah Palin because most of them are mentally unbalanced like this guy.

KDUBBLL

So by his logic we should all be gay so humanity doesn't procreate and not secure the survival of our species? in my opinion Bristol with that shirt with a cross and a blasphemous lightening bolt(a symbol for satan)and this homo are both evil.

Silvermarlin

I blame the media and the witless cretins who let themselves be manipulated to the extent that they would feel justified in verbally sodomizing a stranger in that fashion. This moron is a prime example. Think he has an original thought in his head? I doubt it. Neither do most of you posters, mindless pathetic Lib-Prog shills that you are, manipulated and taken for granted by your thought masters. Know that you are laughed at and disrespected.

mareena88

what an A-hole ........if i were her i would've punched that ugly face of his out of recognition ....im no Palin fan but what he did is just wrong......and lets face if she is a smart girl she touched the core of hi*****red right away

Philip

Mr. L at the Tavern tells us about the godless gay drunk... watch it, you might find the truth.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KeiWKZIXHCc

John

Screw gays, so sick of their agenda, can't even go hiking, grocery shopping, etc without approaching me with their gay sign up lists. No good byproduct from man sex, case closed.

Marvin

He needs to be beat down.

Mephfysto

Someone set this flaming *** on fire!! Please.

Mephfysto

Has anyone ever fantasized about dropping some kerosene on bald queenie and slipping a lit match? I just did and it was goooooood! To wtch him quivering in pain, squeeling and moaning in agony. Am I the only one? Is this cool or what!! And NO I'm not a homophobe, I love my gays, EXTRA TASTY CRYSPY!!!

russell

I would have jacked his gay ass up. I love whuppin' gays.

russell

I am not homophobic at all. I just hate gays. I am not afraid of anything. I love kicking gays asses. Do it quite often as a matter of fact.

Previous 15 Comments | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments