Bristol Palin

Attacked By Heckler

'YOUR MOTHER'S A WHORE'

9/23/2011 8:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0923_bristol_palin_video_5
Bristol Palin
stood face to face with a very ANGRY Sarah Palin hater at the Saddle Ranch on the Sunset Strip last night ... after he screamed at her, "Your mother's a whore."

It all went down after Bristol rode the mechanical bull -- when the man shouted, "Did you ride Levi like that?"

During the confrontation, the man called Sarah "evil" -- and Bristol replied, "Is it because you're a homosexual and that's why you hate her?"

The man responded, "Pretty much ... and why'd you say I'm a homosexual?"

Bristol shot back -- "Because I can tell you are."

Bristol -- with her reality TV crew in tow -- eventually stormed out of the bar with her friends.

Previous 15 Comments | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32

ellen

Poor girl. She's just trying to have fun and ride a bull and some ******* was just WAITING for her to finish to shout that out. Who the hell attacks a young girl like that. How old did he say he was? Sure acts like it...not.

BeamMeUpScotty

All I have to say is when I was 20 if someone called my mom a whore, that someone would be having their "partner" pick their teeth up off of the floor while paramedics were working on the poor a-hole who said it. My congratulations to Ms Palin for showing such a great deal of restraint. The guy just doesn't have any class...he was clearly trying to goad her into a confrontation. Way to go Bristol!

CountryLoveRadio

How can you call her homophobic... all she did was ask if he was homosexual. There are certain people who are and it's easy to tell. She did not make any derogatory comments about him. She asked for examples to what he was talking about, which in any argument you should be able to provide.
Good for Bristol! She had more class and maturity than a man more than twice her age!

The Woof

The guy should have just kept his mouth shut. Most people will defend their mother's honor. But as they say the apple doesn't fall far from the tree because why was she there with a TC crew? Just like Mom she's out here milking a pitiful following, making money and not giving squat back.

Chassup

Bristol Palin is a private citizen, she's not a candidate, just minding her own business. This guy has real problems, probably alcohol related! The left is so morally bankrupt they only have personal attacks left in their playbook.

lw

NO ONE CARES ABOUT THE PALINS. PLEASE STOP REPORTING STUPID STORIES LIKE THIS. THE ONLY WAY THEY WILL GO AWAY IS IF WE IGNORE THEM. PLEASE IGNORE THEM TMZ!!!

david saint

lol he left one part out..and frankly it would have been the first thing I said.."the only reason you are famous is because of your evil, false prophet of a mom, and for lying on your back getting f'd and prego"

bob crum

What a loser and a not-a-man. How disgusting-BUT-
I can say I'm older than Bristol's mom (whom I like)
& in my lovely neighborhood am getting the same treatment-
'they' NEVER apologize- they're horrifying & luv every minute of it. Also big Democrats, liberals. You would not
like it here in Arlington Virginia-not if you're a conservative or, someone the 'bullies' of the world think
they can push around, or get to kill themselves. In memory of
all those who have died because of these sadistic, not-
meant-for-society thugs. welcome to Arlington (ugh)

NotAnAngryPerson

What a hateful man. Zero reason to attack her family like that...Somebody do that to my mom with me there, he would be hurting.

halihayweed

hahaha I just saw this on tv and laughed so hard. I've been waiting for someone to attack that horrid family. My blood boils just from hearing their names.

Previous 15 Comments | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32