Justin Bieber

I Really Am ...

"KING of the World"

9/24/2011 6:15 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0923_justin_beiber_selena_gomez_ex
Justin Bieber
will almost certainly get lucky tonight ... because TMZ has learned he just surprised girlfriend Selena Gomez with the most romantic surprise ever.

He's corralled the entire Staples Center in L.A. for a screening of the movie "Titanic" ... just for the two of them.

Sources connected to the Biebs tell us .. Justin hatched the idea after seeing the movie "Mr. Deeds" -- where Adam Sandler surprises Winona Ryder with a date at Madison Square Garden.

Here's how it went down tonight ... Justin took Selena to the Demi Lovato concert at neighboring Nokia Theater. He then said, "Come with me" -- and took her underground to Staples Center to watch the biggest shipwreck of all time.

And if you don't hate him enough already -- Justin didn't have to pay a penny for Staples. We're told since he sold out the venue three times, and it was empty tonight ... they gave him the entire arena for free.

Baller.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Chris

Titanic? Really?.....Looks like Bieber is finally coming out of the closet.

theblackman

you don't understand how much I hate Bieber...
I don't give a **** if I've never met him, I know I hate him.
I mean how many people have met snookie?

CC

Sounds to me like someone on the TMZ Staff is a tad bit jealous. Maybe the only thing TMZ got was a screening of Brokeback Mountain in the men's latrine? Shucky darn....

|||||||||||||||||||

#1 Justin Bieber fan Site

RHoods

Bieber entering empty arena today is 5-years ahead of schedule.

who dat

When is Bristol Palin going to tell this creep (bieber), "I just know you are" a homosexual.

Bobfork

What is a Justin Bieber? and who gave it all this money?

whofuggincares

The best he could do was Titanic? Jesus is angry.

Cartman

The kid is a homo. Eventually Selena will be replaced by another beard.

Emma

Gosh, the sound will be terrific there. And the picture. Seems like a good cinema experience is really important to him. After all, where better to watch a film that a really huge gymnasium? And that seating!

Kids. What a putz.

Joe

ok. that was nice to do. but remember... there are starving kids out there. please dont forget about them. if you have money to throw away like that, hopefully you can help out some good causes too.

Hassenpfeffer

How is watching a movie in an NBA Basketball area romantic? I'm guessing you guys from TMZ rarely get laid.

ChuckyDee

Watch the biggest ship wreck of all time? I think they watched a movie too.

Jackie

Real women we go on classic dates not in arena bs. So our men are the kings. He's a cheap little idiot. He has money, but yet get free pass.

lee

Oh craps. More fodder 4 the rumour mill.
When will it ever end.