Bavarian Babes

OKTOBERFEST PHOTOS!

9/25/2011 5:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0923_bavarian_babes_launch_v2
With pig-tails, juggy women and giant mugs of beer -- what's not to love about Oktoberfest?! Check out which stars have adopted the ways of the Bavarian festival and partied it up German style!

Prost!

Snowberrie

They sip the beer and purge after. lol

boner

Two hottest are Pamela,and Holly,so yummy looking, If they spilled any I woul****** it off for a better buzz!!

jack

I didn't think Kim K drank alcohol?

Azzkicker

They all look great, with the exception of dimwit kim whoretrashian. She's showin the same slack jawed, intellectually challenged "my face is a plastic mask" face she does at EVERY photo shoot. Boring. And stupid as well...

PervyJon

The Germans have a word for Kim Kardashian:

Überschlampe.

HM

WHat is Kim K doing on here. She is evferywhere I am getting REALLY Sick of seeing her. She loves fame and OUR $$$$$$ stop trying to hoard all the fame--go back to making dirty movies

Simon

rumors had long been rampant behind the scenes about author J.K. Rowling's "dandruff problem," but it wasn't until director Chris Columbus cocaine

Simon

whispers had long been going on behind the scenes about author J.K. Rowling's "dandruff problem" on the set of the final "Harry Potter" movie, but it wasn't long before cocaine

ierdnall

This set of picks is a Joke.. titled "Bavarian Babes" when actually it's only Hollywood re-treads with some in traditional Bavarian clothing.. if I wear a sombrero does that make me a Mexican? Claudia is the only German in the set and she isn't even from Bavaria..
We have tons of beautiful local Babes at our festivals.. why not take some for real

Asscookie

Yeah, baby, yeah! PLEASE show us more from the Oktoberfest in Germany pls!! Last years contest was awesome, I laughed my A S S off! :) These pics are definitely pretty hot! Katy, Claudia and Kim .... guess I´m in love! :D So do your job and give us more graphics! Wanna see some pics, people party German style!

Vagitarian

As you can tell, I'm a gentleman. I always make eye-contact with Katy Perry.

en Todo Momento!!

@ tara reid: shouldn't she be working????!

and aside from that, thank goodness, they don't have osha in germany. because only the illegals would be working, carrying huge loads of beer mugs around with them!

Sleepwalker

Beer Wench Kum Horedashian,if only you found your calling!