Patti Stanger

"Sorry" I Blasted Gays & Jews

9/26/2011 3:45 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0926_patti_stanger_ex
Patti Stanger
says she's extremely sorry for her homophobic and anti-Semitic remarks last night on TV -- telling TMZ, she didn't mean to stir the pot.

Patti tells us, “I am so sorry. I did not mean to offend anyone with my comments last night."

Patti appeared on Bravo's "Watch What Happens Live" -- when she said gay men are incapable of monogamy ... adding, "There is no curbing gay men ... I have tried."

But gay men weren't the only target of Patti's unprompted criticism -- she also generalized, "Jewish men lie."

Bravo is also apologizing for Patti's outburst -- telling us, “[Patti's] comments are not representative of the network’s beliefs and opinions.  We apologize for the offense it caused.”

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

thatoneguy

Who?

and first :)

birdbath

First not to care

tre

WHO?

charley

and im sorry i called you a filthy low down std diseased whore

Tammy

What the hell does she need forgiveness for?! She's entitled to her opinion. And I know plenty of women who think ALL men lie and don't limit it to just the Jewish. People need to start standing up for their freedoms and stop apologizing or the country is gonna be in serious trouble soon. However, since homosexuals and Jews run the entertainment industry, I get why she's worried abourt her money and apologizing for what she believes.

Tinalouise

This 50 year old SINGLE hag has some nerve talking about other peoples relationships when she clearly doesn't have one of her own. She was with a guy for years, never committed and ran when he wanted to and everyone else is effed up?? She is a wacko

Professor Chaos

Who??

thestupid

Who the HELL is she!?! And everyone has a right to blast whomever they want.

Hollie

i don't even know who she is.....

Joe

I have never heard of this person. I had to imdb her. she is the millionaire matchmaker girl. She was engaged to a jewish guy. obviously she doesn't dislike them if she went out with one for years. i think someone is trying to get back in the spotlight again.

jks

who is Patti Stanger?

Kiko

Not to be redundant, but... who?

KnuckleDragger

Forgive? Really? What is she, a homophobic antisemite? I'm a homophobic antisemite! You go, girl! Tell them ************ Jews what you think! I think the only thing worse than a Gay Jew...is a black gay Jew. Yeah, that's right...I'm a card-carrying bigot as well. Am I'm not alone...

nicole

she is one rude nasty biotch! I can't stand this plastic face pig! She thinks she's cute...got news for ya honey, you're a FREAK!

Danielle

Where is the ADL and all the other Jewish groups and gay groups? If Mel Gibson had said this they would already have the rope noosed to hang him.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments