Chuck Lorre

Another Shot at Charlie Sheen

9/27/2011 5:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0926_chuck_lorre_BN_01

"Two and a Half Men" creator Chuck Lorre seems to be pretty pissed off about Charlie Sheen's plan to pen a tell-all book ... and last night, Lorre once again used a "Vanity Card" to rip the Warlock.

The Vanity Card -- a slate written by Lorre -- appeared on screen at the end of "Men" ... which now features Sheen's replacement Ashton Kutcher in the lead role.

Lorre never mentions Sheen by name -- but it's pretty clear he's talking about his former sitcom star when he wrote, "Sometime last year I realized I had become the unwilling contestant in a reality show. I didn't understand the rules, wasn't sure if there even were any, and pretty much hated every second of it."

He added, "Somewhere along the way, something inside me died. Anyway, now, suddenly, I'm being told that the reality show's been cancelled."

"There's just one problem. That thing inside me that died? It walks at night. It's angry. It's hungry. And worst of all ... it's writing a tell-all book."

As TMZ previously reported, Sheen was shopping around for a book deal earlier this year -- hoping to score $10 million. No word if he ever inked a deal.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Machelle

That sucks.
Charlie sucks.
I thought him
being nice all of
a sudden was too
good to be true.

good to be true

HMMMM

SUCH a tiny little boy, horse's ass

Areader

Chuck Lorre needs to let it go!

LittleBIt

You are one pathetic piece of sh*t Charlie. Wont be buying your stupid-a** book either. Go away.

EVLBERT

If Chuck Lorre keeps this up, it will only prove that what Charlie had been saying was true. Lorre is a complete ass.

Kay

May take Chuck a while...but sometime you have to be the bigger person. As for show, MAJOR mistake in new casting - won't last a season. Same ole '70's character, dressed in different clothing.

Tammy

Lorre is so pathetic and insecure he's sad. He should look into drugs, prescription or otherwise, to deal with his "tiny" problem or get a penile implant feel better.

mm1

Hey Mr Lorre, it is called life. Sometimes it sucks, get over it. Oh and start working on a new show because 1.5 Men, oops I meant 2.5 Men, is on the way out.

Cheryl A.

Grow up, Mr. Lorre. Now you are starting to sound like a 5th grader.

two cents

I read that last night and was wondering if he was talking about sheen. I didn't know sheen was writing a book so now it makes perfect sense. Not to worry lorne, everyone knows sheen is crazy. Who cares what he writes.

two cents

On another note, I REALLY loved 2.5 Men. One of my favorite shows! And I'm a huge ashton fan. I tried to like last night's episode. I really did. Except for a couple scenes, it just dragged on and I couldn't wait for it to end. I really had high hopes for the show, but wtf is going on. They're ruining it. How long are they going to play the heartbroken ashton line. It got old last week. Please move on! This show is going to go down in flames. Soon.

mastik8

Given that Chuck Lorre was essentially printing money when the warlock was in power I'm sure he had no need to abuse his position or power in a way that would reflect badly on him should it be taken out of context. A coward dies a thousand deaths, a hero but one. Sleep well Mr. Lorre.

Landon D

Whatsamatta Chuck? It would appear that you have some stuff you would rather he didn't talk about. Hmm.. Guess I would have thought about that before I started making your star (bread and butter) feel unappreciated. Yeah,, he was kinda loopy. But that didn't technically make him wrong. Juss sayin'...

DJ

Chuck, if you are still writing the show for 2/1/2 men-it is awful-not a funny show and if does not get any better I will not be watching it. Bad choice for casting Aston?? And you are paying him big bucks for terrible acting!!!

Different Rules Apply

Lorre you ridiculously rich spoiled idiot - have you nothing better to worry about in your shallow life than revenge on the person who made you FILTHY RICH!!!!!! Let it go - you have already lost the respect of many, are you going for EVERYONE? Ugh.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments