Dr. Conrad Murray

Arrives at Court

9/27/2011 6:25 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0927_conrad_murray_splash
It begins ... Dr. Conrad Murray just rolled up to the L.A. criminal courthouse with his massive entourage, looking sedate in a gray pinstripe suit.

Katherine, Joe, and Jermaine Jackson arrived moments later. All that's missing is a red carpet.

0927_jackson_splash_2
Opening statements kick off around 8:30 AM.

update_bar
9:30 AM: Janet Jackson also arrived to court, alongside her brother Randy. LaToya arrived soon after, holding a flower.

0927_janet_jackson_latoya_split

Ann

I hope it is a not guily verdict. The whole thing is ridiculous.

Biggi

Ann, did you feel the same, if its about your brother or father?

Natalie

welcome to my site: http://aocuoinatalie.com

Rogue Warrior

What up all you emotionally illiterate, Nancy Disgrace following, irrational, rode wet, mental midgets? FYI, MJ was a drug addicted pedophile who suffered from an identity crisis and took it upon himself to OD!

NOT GUILTY, NOT GUILTY, NOT GUILTY, NOT GUILTY, NOT GUILTY

mj fan forever

STILL WITH THAT TO BE ARROGANT!!! GUILTY ON ALL CHARGES!!!

Char

He is guilty all the way..he knew what he was doing..I am a parent, and I am a very avid MJ Supporter loved MJ since I started listening to music..following him since I was little, and I hate when media bashes anybody, but when a Dr. can agree to take on care of somebody and allow to administer some medication that they know can only be administered in a hospital they know they are in the wrong, and there is nothing but bad karma and something horribly wrong going to happen by either death or severly injuring or health related happening and in this case the worse happened and I pray for the Jackson family and def. his kids because I have been without my dad for 11yrs now, and this could have been prevented his mr. murray was not fasinated with money and being around MJ. Greed gets nobody no place in life.

glow

Ihope he is guilty of all charges.... this silly rabbit knew dam well that he wasnt suppose to be adminstrating medicine and then go take a break somewhere...thats a job.. your job Dr. Murray was to stay with michael until it was finish..instead you veered off the road.. and for that you should rot in jail.. siily clown you...

nicole

the family makes me sick, well...Jermaine does! I've seen him in an interview ONE time, now I flip it right when I see his greedy ugly mug!

Mary Ann McQueen

Not a bit surprised that the Jackson "entourage" includes Jermaine. He'd go to the opening of an envelope.

I do question whether Conrad Murray should do jail time. His license should DEFINITELY be pulled, but I do not think he was alone in the tragedy of what Michael Jackson did to himself.

Mary Ann McQueen

Ih8Taxes

Let the circus begin...

Horndog

Is that a slime trail behind Papa Joe? Why is he dressed like a pimp?

celebeverything

He knew what he was doing was wrong from the very beginning!
What kind of legit me doctor moves in with a celebrity to administer painkillers by injection??

btw. please come check out my site celebeverything.com

Dee Madison

still pickin on the bones of MJ.. never enough $

J. Sarayda Shapiro, PhD

Glad they're getting this trial over with! I am a psychologist who is writing a book about Michael Jackson, and I will have commentary on the trial on my new website, www.manmirrorbook.com You can also follow me on twitter: http://twitter.com/ManInMirrorNews.com or www.facebook.com/jsarayda

Steelers suck

No, another thing missing with the Jackson Scam clan there is Class. Katherine and her brood have proved money doesn't buy class and now, in a different TMZ post, she's bringing Michael's kids down with her into the ghetto! Like Ann said, I hope the verdict is not guilty. If it wasn't for Jackson's money, he'd have been in prison for his misdeeds and Dr. Murray wouldn't have to take the fall for an addict.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments