Lou Ferrigno

Michael Seemed Fine to Me

9/28/2011 6:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0927_lou_ferrigno_michael_jackson_EX
Lou Ferrigno
-- Michael Jackson's friend and fitness guru for decades -- tells TMZ MJ showed no signs of physical distress during workouts, as recently as 2 weeks before the singer died.

Lou's account differs from some of the statements in court -- that Michael was deteriorating in the weeks before his death.

Lou says two weeks before Jackson died, he went to MJ's home and trained him for an hour.  Michael did cardio on the treadmill, used the exercise ball, worked with some light weights, completed a bunch of core exercises, and did a lot of stretching.

Lou says Michael's energy level was very good, but he did complain that he was upset because he was having trouble sleeping.

Lou says he had been training Michael 2 to 3 times a week for the tour ... and aside from seeming "very stressed out," he appeared in good health.

And this is eerie ... Lou says as he left Michael's house the last time -- two weeks before MJ's death -- Jackson said, "Take care of yourself."  Lou said, "I'm going to see you next week."  Michael just repeated, "Take care of yourself."  Lou feels Michael knew something bad was about to happen.

gayforliztaylor

lmao. or a chimp with a 300 pound baNANA

Robyn Hope

I think my hunch was rite on the mark from the start.
Michael knew something bad is about to happen 'cause he planned to leave this mortal coil - the expectations, frustrations, and sleepless nites, etc...was all too much to bear - and his ill health to boot.
I must've watched THIS IS IT 50 times, or so - and the consistent impression I got was that the KING OF POP planned his exit.
Can't put my finger on it, but his face and body language told me the story.
Also, MJ included his parents in the "I love yous" - not just his brothers - that alone felt eery to me.

Amanda

No matter where you’re come from, white or black, I suggest you to the sugarbabymeet.c0m, to find your rich man or hot girl. Because we are families, find your true love is my best wishes! Good luck!

MERCY

when the person has to have anesthesia the doctors tell,not to eat,nine hours or six. there is a tube that they locate in the mouth in case the person stop breathing the machine does for the patient. any kind anesthesia deprive the brain. the reason, we don't feel pain. they always in the hospital are aware. check all the time the patient. this doctor is very irresponsible.!

LadyD

Thanks, Phantom. "One Day In Your Life" is one of my many favorite songs. Michael rocked a very nice Afro. Soultrain will always be remembered.

LadyD

Prayers for the Jackson family and Michael's children. May their bond of love give them strength and keep them unified.

So Ren