George Clooney

Elisabetta NEVER Sent Me Angry Texts

9/29/2011 12:45 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

George Clooney -- ElisabettaGeorge Clooney is doing something he almost never does -- commenting about a report on his romantic life ... in particular, one that claims his ex-gf sent him angry text messages about his new gf.

The report in the current issue of US Weekly ... claims Elisabetta Canalis fired off a series of angry texts to George when she found out he was dating Stacy Keibler.

But George tells TMZ, the story "was completely fabricated in order to sell magazines. I never comment on my personal life unless it affects others...and this lie affects others."

George added this challenge to US Weekly, "Since I would be the only actual witness, I ask you to correct your story immediately, but that would assume you cared at all about telling the truth."

Justice_4_Kelly

What does this guy do besides roaming around europe and chasing tail?

Trevis Miho

..Clooney's a smooth muf**ker, man. I Don't know how old he is, but when I get wrinkles & sh*t, I hope my d**k's as happy and content as his - 'cause the women in his life are undeniable. Much respect.

Emilio

Sorry George, you are not that important...

Chris

He didn't get any texts because his phone was off. He was too busy bangin Stacy Keibler.

Wishes

Do people really care about George? I know I don't. He's irrelevant - just too old. Besides that, he's a whore.

adios

He's old enough to be my grandpa kkk http://tiny.cc/vfv6r

angel

I do not give a **** about George Clooney. I dont even like his movies...His women are stupid to believe that he is looking for love. Indenial Bitches! He just wants to bang different woman every 2 years..

Amanda

No matter where you’re come from, white or black, I suggest you to the sugarbabymeet.c0m, to find your rich man or hot girl. Because we are families, find your true love is my best wishes! Good luck!

fran

I see all the little kids got a hold of their mom's computer and are trying to shock us adults....
Good for George , I hope he makes them retract that statement.

JUstin

Excuse me , but am I the only one that actually thinks he's dating TRASH ? lol

Truth

ELISABETTA WAS KICKED OFF DWTS JUST NOW... GUESS SHE'S DEPORTED BACK TO ITALY. WHO REALLY CARES NOW THAT SHE'S A FEW OCEANS AWAY? TRUTH!!

sobernow312

I have no clue why any woman in their right mind would even bother dating him.... he's a douche

SLH

she seems like a nice beard ... err ... lady

rsmik

He was with her for three years?? That's a looong time to be without a brain

Craig

Well, I mean, ok, the least he can do is stick up for the latest woman he fu**ed over. If Elisabetta had sent him angry texts, I couldn't fault her. But yeah, his point about tabloid journalism is obviously true.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments